Improve 'Tycoon anniversary-prizes'

bjornmma1

Mike could seriously work out a better incentive than what currently is the case for loyal managers who played the game for years. 
It could be as easy as just making sure there are fixed incentives for having played the game a certain amount of years. 
For example:
5years: free extra fighter slot
10years: HOF-trophy +free extra company slot 

I got my 'Congratulations' -message a week ago for having played 8years and as thanks for my (extensive) contributions to the game, I got
- $ 3017 tycoon dollars, worth 3 weeks of free gym for one fighter basically.
- 5 lottery tickets
- 1 free spin on 'Spin and Win'. 

I'm not greedy in any way, but that is one worthless way to thank your loyal customers for their time, patience and efforts.

• Upvote 2

I would appreciate something useful or meaningful as well. For example, maybe something like 30 days free VIP would be a nice little gift after 10 years of loyalty to this game. The trophy also sounds like a nice touch that should be easy to implement.

Though a free extra company slot might be asking a bit too much here. Don’t get me wrong, I’d say yes to it in a heartbeat. I just don’t see Mike handing out something so valuable for free.

I think some trophies wouldn't hurt, but I don't think extra slots etc are fair on newer players.

Being an established (loyal) player already means you should have developed fighters, cash, private training, etc. Anyone playing five years and doesn't already have a huge advantage over new players doesn't deserve a reward IMO.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2022 at 8:39 PM, Columbo said:

I think some trophies wouldn't hurt, but I don't think extra slots etc are fair on newer players.

Being an established (loyal) player already means you should have developed fighters, cash, private training, etc. Anyone playing five years and doesn't already have a huge advantage over new players doesn't deserve a reward IMO.

The extra slot was just a possible example and not really a recommendation as for a possible incentive.
I just wanted to point out that the current 'incentive system' is absolutely laughable and shows a lack of respect for the time and input loyal managers have put into this game.