SUPER SMESH HOES: HOME OF THE QFC WARRIOR

@teyoken AKA the QFC Warrior is ranked #30 with that weak ass resume while hard working managers like Scottie have a hard time even cracking top 50. Sad!

Can't even deliver proper golden showers, the Smesh Hoes really are a group of headless chicken

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MauriceSimmons said:

@teyoken AKA the QFC Warrior is ranked #30 with that weak ass resume while hard working managers like Scottie have a hard time even cracking top 50. Sad!

Can't even deliver proper golden showers, the Smesh Hoes really are a group of headless chicken

The Smesh Reject that cant hit top 50 to save his life, man the smell of envy in the air is so captivating

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, teyoken said:

yet my opp rank and record is better then the person posting this, your brains 5lbs of shit obv

That opp rank shit is broken. 70% of my fights are in orgs. Highland, DMMA, GAMMA contenders etc. Out of your 70 fights 50+ are QFC's.. such a bum

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MauriceSimmons said:

That opp rank shit is broken. 70% of my fights are in orgs. Highland, DMMA, GAMMA contenders etc. Out of your 70 fights 50+ are QFC's.. such a bum

you can’t QFC against good managers? pretty sure you can hence why my opp rank is better than yours. and me having more org champions then you is quite a laugh when you look at your argument 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, teyoken said:

so despite all the qfc’s I did, is me having a higher opp rank than you somehow non existent? who’s throwing you cans in the org you’re in 

Again, that opp rank shit is broken. In my last 10 fights I've fought Optimal, Alex K, Jet and Hare. Decent managers. While you've been fighting some noob's multies

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, teyoken said:

you can’t QFC against good managers? pretty sure you can hence why my opp rank is better than yours. and me having more org champions then you is quite a laugh when you look at your argument 

Org champs? You're so funny. You hold belts in alliance owned or some bummy ass orgs. Go have a championship contender in Highland that's your own creation

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Again, that opp rank shit is broken. In my last 10 fights I've fought Optimal, Alex K, Jet and Hare. Decent managers. While you've been fighting some noob's multies

some noobs multis? I wasn’t in the tourneys you were in, you think your bum ass could get that far in an org outside of a tourney to fight guys like that? oh that’s right you haven’t yet, while I’m sitting here winning every org fight given to me. hm

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, teyoken said:

some noobs multis? I wasn’t in the tourneys you were in, you think your bum ass could get that far in an org outside of a tourney to fight guys like that? oh that’s right you haven’t yet, while I’m sitting here winning every org fight given to me. hm

Im like 8-2 in Highland with my own fighters baby. Been killing shit in DMMA. Turning a bummy FA's career into something in GAMMA: Contenders. After I win the tourney I'm gonna be serving the Highland 135lbs champ with a nice golden shower. I'm not FA reliant like you

• Downvote 1

Just now, MauriceSimmons said:

Im like 8-2 in Highland with my own fighters baby. Been killing shit in DMMA. Turning a bummy FA's career into something in GAMMA: Contenders. After I win the tourney I'm gonna be serving the Highland 135lbs champ with a nice golden shower. I'm not FA reliant like you

You not winning the Highland tourney.

• Upvote 2

Just now, MauriceSimmons said:

So to be a good manager in your eyes you can only do good with your creations? (Which all my creations are undefeated or dominating) Itd be hilarious if we matched up somewhere because the excuse train that would follow after a 1st round ko or sub would be hilarious 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1