Wrong skill pop????

For some reason my guy just gained a stat he gained 9 days ago and it says he had it and he isn't even working on that stat at all. Here is the situation. Feng wei just poped in Conditioning but he Pop'd in that stat on the 11th and it's not like it didn't say he had it and the skill up just said it was there on my guy it said it as well. Now today it says I got the same one again but on my guy says I haven't pop'd in 4 weeks which makes no sense because it was either today or 9 days ago. So not sure whats up with that. I think it should have been my Jitz should have went up seeing how I am working on Sub grapple today.

Conditioning can go up (if you train) as well as down (if you rest), which is why you can pop to the same level more than once. I'm going to include the negative pops soon. If you train sub grappling it doesn't just train you in submissions / BJJ, it also trains a number of peripheral/secondary attributes and conditioning is one of them.

The "weeks since pop" thing still needs a little bit of fixing though - displaying 4 weeks is clearly an error. I believe when you do circuits it doesn't update that weeks thing to 0 properly if you pop.

K good to know I had no idea it could go down if you didn't train in it. maybe you should get a bit of conditioning if you have a fight. I know you don't want to give anything for fights but I bit of Con wouldn't hurt I don't think.

Anyways I did have another question my other guy apollo got the skill up last week but it didn't record as I said in a different post and I assumed it was just on the border. I trained 4 times doing circuit training but still haven't got the skill up on my guy. Just wondering if an injury can effect your training preformence because that could be why? Before I remember it didn't if that has changed be good to know as well as if my guy is at 100% energy does he get a better training session then a guy with 50% kind of thing.

Training doesn't get affected by injury.

Higher energy = better training, yes.

If you could post the fighter ID I can take a look. Posting links is always a massive help, thanks. Sorry for short reply, shitting it about all these new members signing up at once - not sure what's going to happen come training time.

OK, I think probably your energy had a lot to do with it at 35%. I try and keep mine to about 70% for training. As for why he didn't pop properly, it looks like you rested him a total of 6 sessions which will have dropped his conditioning by -0.6. Then if you train him whilst he's tired that doesn't have much positive impact. He's currently at 49.6476. After 6 periods of rest that sounds about right.

If you want to boost his cardio, do some cardio training and see if you get better results than from circuits. Circuits works ALL the physical attributes.