Strikers

When will strikers not have to worry about following someone to the ground and being submitted???

Please dont take this as me being a smartass, but to answer your question, 1, train up your JJ, 2, set your slider more towards stand up than stay on the ground. Optional 3, give your fighter decent ground and pound.

I believe he's referring to fighters who, even when set completely to stay standing and follow orders, will go after an opponent that they just knocked to the ground. Unless this was changed already and I missed that update.

Anyways, I believe Mike said it would be worked on sometime in the future.

It's random. And it needs to be worked out with a slider and SOON. I'm nervous about seeing my white belt KO artists do this when he puts the brown belt I fight next week to the mat.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe it all depends on your "follow orders" and "stick to gameplan" sliders.

I addressed this in my first post. Like I said, not sure if it's been corrected yet or not (I think not), but even when those are set to completely follow orders and stay standing, if you get the knockdown sometimes your fighter will still go down after the opponent.

well as much as many of the posters here want "realism", its pretty obvious many fighters do this in real life and pay for it.

no matter if you spam stay standing/get up many people that knock someone down will try to finish them by following them to the ground with strikes. Or if they choose to wait for the guy to get up, like Heath did vs Nog, well.. we know how that fight ended and who's hand was raised.

It's random. And it needs to be worked out with a slider and SOON. I'm nervous about seeing my white belt KO artists do this when he puts the brown belt I fight next week to the mat.
And this is why white belts should not be fighting in a sport called MIXED Martial Arts. You at least train them to mid-blue before setting them loose. People always forget Liddell was a purple belt and think Boxing or MT/Wrestling is all they need. Funny to watch.

It's random, exactly 50%. So every time one fighter drops another and the fighter is set to 100% stay on the feet, a coin flips. Heads, he gestures his opponent back to his feet. Tails, he dives into the guard.

And yes, this does need to be fixed. Mike has said that it's a substantial fix but is in the pipeline, so who knows how far away it is.

This fight had me scared: http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=52609

My guy was totally outclassed on the ground, but I was confident there wasnow way it'd end up there. But he kept knocking down his opponent and following him down!! Finally the third time he cut his opponent, the guy actually stayed up, so the knockout followed swiftly

That fight is the prime example of why this is so lame. On what fuckin' planet would a fighter knock someone down and follow them into full guard to sit and control? Every time I've ever seen someone followed to the ground it's from the side and it's a hammerfist smashdown. You don't rock someone and say "okay, now I'm gonna get in closed guard and lay here for a minute."

Well if they rock there opp good of nuf they wont be submitted

Oh, right! There's the solution to this problem. Just have your fighter hit the other guy harder. It's all so clear.