X Box 360 controllers

well the wireless ones at least, suck balls. Both the one I got with the system, and the one I bought lose power every 5 minutes, and I have to reconnect the stupid things. It's almost impossible to play with the pieces of shit

well the wireless ones at least, suck balls. Both the one I got with the system, and the one I bought lose power every 5 minutes, and I have to reconnect the stupid things. It's almost impossible to play with the pieces of shit

Your charge packs aren't on target then; there's something wrong with them.

My pack lasts for weeks until recharging.

it's battery powered

Then that's an issue as well.

If you have rechargeable batteries, they're completely worthless. Not to mention expensive.

Stick with regular batteries, if that's the case.

If not, I suggest investing in a rechargeable pack. It's a bit much up front, but it'll save you from the frequent trips to the store.

my rechargeable controllers work great. the only problem i would complain about xbox controllers is the stupid LB button seems to lose its proper springiness so you have to kinda push it more from the top to get it to register. sucks when you are trying to change defenders in fifa 10 or the various functions it is used for in ufc undisputed.

my rechargeable controllers work great. the only problem i would complain about xbox controllers is the stupid LB button seems to lose its proper springiness so you have to kinda push it more from the top to get it to register. sucks when you are trying to change defenders in fifa 10 or the various functions it is used for in ufc undisputed.

my only complaint is the piece of crap D-pad. if they put the ps3 d-pad on the 360 controller, it would be the perfect controller.

my only complaint is the piece of crap D-pad. if they put the ps3 d-pad on the 360 controller, it would be the perfect controller.

How can that be, when the PS3 controller is already the perfect controller? :P

I don't think I've ever had a problem with a 360 controller -- except for when I tried to use the whole rechargeable battery routine and they died after about 15 minutes.

They're sturdy as all hell, can survive a beating, and aren't that bulky. I think you get used to them -- but yes, the LB and RB bumpers do get stuck from overuse.

I actually cant stand the PS3 controller. the back rb/lb buttons are to far back and i damn near drop the remote everytime I try to go and use it, and i have a pretty large hand.. maybe not the right wording to say ''to far back'' as it would be to say, maybe unbalance??

I actually cant stand the PS3 controller. the back rb/lb buttons are to far back and i damn near drop the remote everytime I try to go and use it, and i have a pretty large hand.. maybe not the right wording to say ''to far back'' as it would be to say, maybe unbalance??

I've never like the PS controllers anyway. They just never felt -- right.

I even preferred the N64 controllers over them.

oh HELL no. the left thumbstick on the ps3 controller is in an awful position, that's not comfortable to use. and the "triggers" aren't triggers. i also think it's just a shade too small, but it's probably fine if you have tiny hands.

I'm currently trying to decide whether to switch from XBox to PS3 or not, and one of the issues under consideration is that I don't want to give up the XBox controllers. I've never had a problem with them, and they feel perfect in my hand. : -(

there's a third party controller for the ps3 that's a lot like the 360 controller. i'm at work or i'd search and find it. you can also get a thing that lets you use a real 360 controller on a ps3 (or a ps3 controller on a 360), but i think it has to done with wires so you can't use the wireless function.