Do we need more mid-tier arenas?

On 4/22/2022 at 8:36 PM, DeadDisney said:

Contact Mike directly, Hare. I think we need more than one 30k arena. One or two more would be cool, imo.

On 4/24/2022 at 1:36 AM, Rambo said:

More cities, more arenas please.

More flavor text.

More random text events that give bonuses to popularity or reveal fighter IQ or hint at other hiddens.

Text based game is only as strong as it's flavor text.

A Florida based city should 100% be added imo. people moving here from Brazil and Canada to train full time.

#DeSantis2024

On 4/24/2022 at 11:41 AM, Alfred said:

I really couldn't agree more with this. 

We need more fluff to keep this game alive. It's basically powered by nerd imagination. Nerds get bored easily once they've seen every nook and cranny. 

More cities/areas would be a nice easy addition. 

I know someone is just dying to start a legit muay thai federation out of phuket/bangkok and fill the MMATycoon equivalents of rajadamnern or lumpinee stadium. 

Or MMAtycoons equivalent of ADCC out of the UAE. 

On 4/24/2022 at 3:25 PM, Rambo said:

especially with all the writers and contributors at his disposal, massively underutilized in a text based sim.

The more and more I think about this, the more I think all of these things above are really, really needed. I would like to see just about all of it implemented, pronto!