TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

We had 6 non-starters replaced by 2 managers. Meant that we had 13 fights + 1 cancelled fight instead of 16 fights.

It's a tricky situation. Probably have to do a Dana and get some poor guy to quit his job and entire livelyhood just for 5 minutes of fame in the TUF house where he's sent to slaughter. How you pick that guy? Not sure. A random bye works too - someone might get lucky!

2 hours ago, Daudy said:

It's a tricky situation. Probably have to do a Dana and get some poor guy to quit his job and entire livelyhood just for 5 minutes of fame in the TUF house where he's sent to slaughter. How you pick that guy? Not sure. A random bye works too - someone might get lucky!

Just an idea...

Seeing as the tourney is going to be random matches from now on, perhaps picking the 'best loser' could be Mikey C's final duty as winning coach? Seems in the spirit of TUF to me.

Personally, I don't much like the idea of someone 'getting lucky' because they get extra training time in addition to a bye to the next round.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Daudy said:

We had 6 non-starters replaced by 2 managers. Meant that we had 13 fights + 1 cancelled fight instead of 16 fights.

Trebor will come back to get Takedown spammed again if you guys need someone to even out the next round, just because Trebor wants a second chance lmao

7 hours ago, Columbo said:

Just an idea...

Seeing as the tourney is going to be random matches from now on, perhaps picking the 'best loser' could be Mikey C's final duty as winning coach? Seems in the spirit of TUF to me.

Personally, I don't much like the idea of someone 'getting lucky' because they get extra training time in addition to a bye to the next round.

Probably the best idea of all.

8 hours ago, Columbo said:

Just an idea...

I agree, this is a solid plan.

On 10/27/2022 at 12:18 AM, Columbo said:

Just an idea...

This is a good idea. 

Team Mikey only had 2 losses last round. One was Mikey C's fighter and the other is Ado Adovic's fighter, Ramon De Bonifaz Jr. Unless you guys are okay with Mikey C's fighter to return back to the tournament, it most likely will be Ramon De Bonifaz Jr.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, saklain said:

This is a good idea. 

Team Mikey only had 2 losses last round. One was Mikey C's fighter and the other is Ado Adovic's fighter, Ramon De Bonifaz Jr. Unless you guys are okay with Mikey C's fighter to return back to the tournament, it most likely will be Ramon De Bonifaz Jr.

I think it should be Ado's fighter who returns. Even though he lost in Round 2, he's still 1-0 against Team Teyo fighters after winning in Round 1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 6:57 AM, soyster89 said:

I see the org that's been hosting the tourney so far closed. Do we have another org lined up to hold the championship?

I was looking at this the other day, and if it doesn't work out with Dilo's Wolves (which seems like a good spot for guys in the ID if you're continuing on with them), I can always host the final in Dynasty Contenders with 1 fight contracts.

We have a card on the exact date of the final here (28 Jan), to make sure the competition stays as stated.