Kai Kara France vs Brandon Moreno bet

Skenoj

outrageous odds you are giving bro, Moreno is a sizeable favourite over Kara-France. if you think the odds you are offering are fair then you should be happy with the reverse, i'll take Moreno for 2M and you have Kara-France, what do you reckon about that?

of course you will not be up for it as Moreno is a 3 to 1 favourite (almost).... offer fair prices bro and more people may want to take the bet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ramirez said:

outrageous odds you are giving bro, Moreno is a sizeable favourite over Kara-France. if you think the odds you are offering are fair then you should be happy with the reverse, i'll take Moreno for 2M and you have Kara-France, what do you reckon about that?

of course you will not be up for it as Moreno is a 3 to 1 favourite (almost).... offer fair prices bro and more people may want to take the bet.

yea, i know that im not giving out the real odds and im going 1:1 odds even if that ain't fair, but that's why no one is forced to take the bet and speak up if they want to get something going on.

i will be down to have Kai Kara if i get 2M and you get 1M, i will also be down to still have Moreno and get 1M and you 2M if Kai Kara wins.

-

win over injury or anything that is declared a win, it's a win. only a NC will not be paid - saying this before someone using this card after they taking a bet.