The Creative Guild

popart

Hi everyone!

390k+ is right around the corner, which means it’s a perfect time to re-open the Creative Guild, a discord chat for discussing all things creative in Tycoon. Whether it be Fighter Bios, Avatars and Org lore, the Creative Guild has it all. Last go around, we even had a character based creation tourney based on it.

i’ve included tons of helpful links pinned to one of the channels, and am hoping to get a community together- hope to see you there!

https://discord.gg/AjE4tyA

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, popart said:

Hi everyone!

390k+ is right around the corner, which means it’s a perfect time to re-open the Creative Guild, a discord chat for discussing all things creative in Tycoon. Whether it be Fighter Bios, Avatars and Org lore, the Creative Guild has it all. Last go around, we even had a character based creation tourney based on it.

i’ve included tons of helpful links pinned to one of the channels, and am hoping to get a community together- hope to see you there!

https://discord.gg/AjE4tyA

You're lucky I can't find the button to kick an alliance member...

• Upvote 4

• 11 months later...

With the new renaissance of the forums as of late, I thought I'd bring this back- for new and veteran players alike, The Create Guild discord has resources for all of your creative needs, whether it be for fighter backstories or avatars and other graphics. It's the perfect place to get ideas or even just showcase your work. Hope to see you there!

The Creative Guild

• Upvote 1