Fighter W/C Of the Year Awards

Rambo

Yes or No  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep Fighter W/C of the Year Awards?

• Yes
    • No

I'm voting for tradition. Keep W/C of the Year awards so we can honor all the top fighters of their w/c. Like we've been doing every year since 2013.

Do you really want to only see 1 of these fighters and managers get awarded for their greatness?

Kilo Maluga Kiribati.png
Joe Exotic United_States_of_America.png
Rod De Minaur Australia.png
Torhte Finlayson Scotland.png
Mohammed Kahn Lebanon.png
Summa Sector Finland.png
Baldur Torsten Norway.png
Raate Road Finland.png
Keisuke Matsuzaka Japan.png
Tali Ihantala Finland.png

13 minutes ago, Rambo said:

I'm voting for tradition. Keep W/C of the Year awards so we can honor all the top fighters of their w/c. Like we've been doing every year since 2013.

Do you really want to only see 1 of these fighters and managers get awarded for their greatness?
Tali Ihantala Finland.png

16599255446450.jpg

Zheko "Water" Melondov

"Zhis iz too bad zhat zhe Zheko is coming to KO PAAANCH heem and keep his belt. You never know when Zheko will strike!"

• Upvote 3

Honestly people I'm just trying my best to clean up the process and experience to try and make it more enjoyable for everybody I was not trying to "Dictate anything". 

If you guys want W/C awards then throw them in if not was can dumb them, either way as long as people are voting on a process that will make it more likely they'll participate and enjoy then I'm all for it.

It had seemed to me that in the first thread asking by blaze everyone either said they were fine with their removal or they didnt care. If I'm wrong in the end then totally understandable, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I may have been a little overboard with a lot of my phrasing, but I was just having fun last night. I was really baked, had way too much time on my hands, and the inner-child menace in me wanted to start a riot.

While I do think that the community as a whole should vote before we toss Weight Class of the Year awards... my posts and responses were embracing the forum troll.

We don't agree on everything, but me and stacks are cool. he's good for syn and the game. I was just poking fun and it shouldn't be taken too seriously lol 👍

• Upvote 1