First dibs

rocketman

I'm afraid I've got bad news.... they've got a time limit to use (because I believe there's only ever the possibility of one out there at any one time and it's to avoid people sitting on it). I think it's about 7 days?

It's why some people hoard spins so if an FA they REALLY want comes on the market, they go all out to hopefully get the dibs. Sometimes you win it and there's not much on there.

For future reference, you get the ID of the FA currently on the market, and go back to your Spin & Win page. Scroll down and the option should be there in between IQ tests and custom avatar credits. It'll look something a bit like this:

HnYJzFI.png

Unlucky mate :(

EDIT: Also just as an FYI, Free Agents are handed out to the people of highest current rank who have bid on them and have a free slot. So if you're aiming for the top guys with a lower rank, it might be hard to get one to fall through and that's why maybe you're not getting any. Unless of course someone uses first dibs...

Try get your rank up a bit to have a bit more success at maybe snagging those mid-tier guys who will then allow you to win a few more bigger fights, or concentrate on building some top 390k guys of your own.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rocketman said:

Can someone tell me how to use a first dibs on a free agent. I won it on spin & win but can't find a way to use it. I have been trying to pick up free agents but I guess it is not an automatic thing. Can someone help??

I think it's gonna be a long, long time...

til touchdown brings you 'round again to find...

another FA credit