Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Whats the deal with supplements, what should i be giviing to my guys? I bought some for myself and i thought i could distribute them to my fighters but i don't know how to

suplements help your fighter in various ways. either to gain more muscle or stamina faster, lose less energy, or gain or lose natural weight.

To give the supplements you have bought to your fighter go to your possesions page.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Possessions

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Nutrition_companies

• Upvote 1

for some reason my fighter is dropping in his skills he hasn't even had a fight and his only 18 years old

that a good sign he a must be a fast earner then.Yeah depops can happen at any age .You must not be sparring or you didn't train skill in a while .Fighting the bests way to keep away depops sparring second best .

Whats the deal with supplements, what should i be giviing to my guys? I bought some for myself and i thought i could distribute them to my fighters but i don't know how to

Energy is one you def. want for all of your guys if you want to train them hard. If you want to increase conditioning, strength, or gain weight then you use the specific ones. If not and you have the cash, always keep your guys on energy supplements

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=244289

How did this guy get signed to my org? His manager hasn't logged in since the beginning of last month but I'm seeing the fighter has only been inactive with my org for 7 days, with a 0-0 record it seems he must have signed himself or am I missing something? I'm not even sure how I scouted this guy since I set the inactivity of managers to 5 days when I'm searching for fighters.

Quite possibly you either signed him when he was active and he had a QFC pending - OR about 7 days ago you offered a fight and his opponent declined/you otherwise changed the fight details to no fight any more and this reset the inactivty.

I messed up and hit the "Predict Opponent Tactics" update button without setting any sliders on one of my fighters. I don't want to predict anything because the whole concept confuses me. How do I cancel that? There seems to be no option and now it shows I am predicting the fight with all sliders to the far right.

No way to cancel it unfortunately. I've asked Mike to add a cancel button but there is none now. You'll have to look at his previous fights and see - does he throw punches, head or body, kicks? clinch? takedowns? Does he land about half of what he throws? Try and do a reasonable assumption for each slider, and tick the "adapt to fight" box so your fighter will adjust as the fight goes on. Good luck!

Edit: If you are struggling send me a link to the fight and I can PM you with what I'd do in your situation.

• Upvote 1

I messed up and hit the "Predict Opponent Tactics" update button without setting any sliders on one of my fighters. I don't want to predict anything because the whole concept confuses me. How do I cancel that? There seems to be no option and now it shows I am predicting the fight with all sliders to the far right.

What fighter, some people here might be willing to give out some insight considering your still fairly new and the situation kinda sucks.

Strange that once you hit the button you have no way to change it.

Since I'm now forced to use it, maybe I'll start to understand what it's all about. I don't understand why there are more sliders that are used to set a game plan when I already set my sliders to a game plan and I always worried how big of an impact the new sliders would have and how they would clash with and disrupt my original plan.

Oh well, I guess it is what it is. I'll just use it as an opportunity to see how it works out.

Thanks guys.

• Upvote 1

Strange that once you hit the button you have no way to change it.

Since I'm now forced to use it, maybe I'll start to understand what it's all about. I don't understand why there are more sliders that are used to set a game plan when I already set my sliders to a game plan and I always worried how big of an impact the new sliders would have and how they would clash with and disrupt my original plan.

Oh well, I guess it is what it is. I'll just use it as an opportunity to see how it works out.

Thanks guys.

I have to agree that it is a little odd that there isn't a cancel button on something that could adversely effect the game so much.

I always think of it as being liner. So in the case of 100 to 1, yes I'd consider it 100 times the skill in said ability, with that in mind 100 to 50 is twice the skill not 50 times. I look at it that way but I consider the game isn't likely just taking the raw value of the skill so one skill isn't likely the end all, it gets plugged into an equation so if you double the points in a skill you should have twice the value of the of that particular variable.