Noob Questions

MMATycoon

do private jets help a lot if you need to travel or are first class flights good?

If you have a Private Jet, I would recommend using it for all your flights, especially the long haul ones which are a lot of hours. Doing short flights are fine for First Class, such as London to Amsterdam for example. I wouldn't even consider doing a First Class flight now though if I was going from London to a US Based city as the jet helps a lot with it.

I want help,pls pm me someone who how to set tactics

I think we all need help dude .i be at this game for 2 years an still need it with tactics :yes: .best thing you can do is trial and error and take notes.I give you a bit of free advice be aggressive since the last engine change i feel the most aggressive up to a certain point(no idea what that point is) fighter will win the fight.

• Upvote 1

My VIP only has two weeks left and I wanna renew it. Anyway I dont have a credit card or debit card. Is it a must to have those cards or there are other ways?

P.S. I am from Hong Kong

You can buy PayPal top up cards. I'm not sure if you can get them in your region but it should be fairly easy to order one internationally.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I'm new here and trying to understand. I don't fight but I train mma/work out in a real life "mma" gym. Mainly just to get an overall body work out and to help with conditioning because I am a regular runner. I manage 1 fighter so far and will probably increase those numbers shortly.

1. Is this a game of who got the most skills wins or

2. Is this a game of tactics/skills/slider execution/managers selecting good opponents?

I can't see myself not fighting regularly and skilling/learning along the way. My attention span will not allow me to enjoy the game if I have to wait 2 years to have a chance st winning. Also, I want to start a business actually a fight org. But it seems like there is an oversaturation of fight orgs.

1. How do I get fighters to join my org?

2. Or at least fight at an event my org is hosting?

I will post regularly I'm sure, but these questions will give me some more insight based off of opinions.

1. Is this a game of who got the most skills wins or

2. Is this a game of tactics/skills/slider execution/managers selecting good opponents?

1. How do I get fighters to join my org?

2. Or at least fight at an event my org is hosting?

I will post regularly I'm sure, but these questions will give me some more insight based off of opinions.

It a combination of everything first you need a good stable o fighters not even the best manger in the game can win with bums .second is there fight build some build or better then others and such.Check the forums or get a mentor for advice.

Choosing fight don't come into that much.Unless you get a offered really unfair fight in your opinion you should take the fight.Cherry picking fights is frowned upon.One guy did with great success (will stuart) crush cans all the way to the top .

No where the real fun begins setting sliders.This separate the bad/the good and the great managers.I still trying to figure it out .There only a handful of mangers that or slider fu masters .

so in short no it wont take you 2 years to win fights .If you take some time to learn the basic stuff you will win more fight then you lose.to become a really great manger yep it will take time .i here around years and still learning and i only consider myself a mid tier manager.

on the org side a creation tournament is a great way to get people to join your org.some a manger will leave and go inactive which is part of the game.to get a good rep be fair and offer fair fights and put in the effort and people will stay at your org

• Upvote 1

For contracts, I know that the person who hires you, chooses who they want, but I have no idea how sponsors work. I am also wondering about how sponsorship works.

For contracts, I know that the person who hires you, chooses who they want, but I have no idea how sponsors work. I am also wondering about how sponsorship works.

the companies send then to gain hype or to be nice and give a helping hand .

What is the best way to decide on the best mentor?

scroll to the mentor page and see who you like to be your mentor.Hint hint i there lol.I say pm a few people and if you have a good response from then go with it

How did my guy pop to Elite conditioning today when there isn't training on Sunday?