Noob Questions

MMATycoon

A sparring bot is just a regular fighter but you dedicate his spot to train other guys. So what you do is start by selecting a fighter that is a five star sparring partner and you just schedual him to spar once a day like you do any other fighter. The only difference is that you don't care about this fighters development and you ussually don't fight with them but they take up a normal fighter slot

Best number of sparing bot is?

Does it cost anything day to day / week to week to own a fight organization? Or are costs only incurred when holding events / signing fighters?

Does it cost anything day to day / week to week to own a fight organization? Or are costs only incurred when holding events / signing fighters?

No running cost. Just Events and all the Fighter Signing Bonuses. Like you said. The only running cost that can happen is when you get staff and put in salary, that gets taken weekly.

Well it depends how your roster is looking. Keep sparring groups between 5-9 FIghters, seems to be the obtimal amount.

In order to train at the maximum level possible you only need to train with someone 20% better than your current skill level. Anything above this will have no additional benefit.

• Upvote 1

My 18 years old kid just got 4.79 points in one session in conditioning, is that a good learning speed or he is crap at learning???

you need to use a coach sessions to evaluate. All fighters learn physical skills at the same level

So what you need to use is a coach that trains a skill that your fighter is useless in, preferably doing it 1v1 (only you in the training session)

Well it depends how your roster is looking. Keep sparring groups between 5-9 FIghters, seems to be the obtimal amount.

In order to train at the maximum level possible you only need to train with someone 20% better than your current skill level. Anything above this will have no additional benefit.

To add to that. Like madbab said at least 5 people in the group (including your fighter) that are 20% better than your fighter is the best way to go. But when using sparring bot 1v1 gives you good enough training. It's not the best training possible but it's not that big of a difference. Your fighter will still improve at a good rate making it a good choice if you don't have access to at least 5 man group when sparring. I do 1v1 sessions with my fighters all the time. I got 4 bots at the moment. One for each primary

• Upvote 1

If I have a fight org and there are fighters on my roster, can I cut them any time? Does it cost? What about inactive fighters?

Thanks! :)

You can release them anytime and no cost, exept the money you already gave this fighter.

Inactive Fighters will be shown with a yellow/red symbol tepending on the time they are inactive. But they will they as long in your until the contract runs out or someone picks him up and then uses the inactivity clause and just leaves.

Is there an effective wrestler GnP build?

TDO GNP Defensive grappling in case you find yourself aagainst a Jiu Jizzle player, for the rest go full speed and strength. (smething als oo ncardio to not gas too quickly)

Ofcourse you need at least 10-11 points in wrestling, the rest maybe in Boxing or else.

Make the biophysicals like a Chad Mendes midget type.

• Downvote 1