Noob Questions

MMATycoon

What up guys I have a question here :)

I just want to know should I accept this fight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=247930&fidb=249168

My guy is George Palmer, seems like he is outmatched badly in terms of striking and his only advantage is wrestling but just a bit better. Would you accept it if you were I? Thanks in advance!

What up guys I have a question here :)

I just want to know should I accept this fight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=247930&fidb=249168

My guy is George Palmer, seems like he is outmatched badly in terms of striking and his only advantage is wrestling but just a bit better. Would you accept it if you were I? Thanks in advance!

The primary gap is IMO within the boundaries one should accept, unless you're one of those managers who will accept fights when the advantage is yours and not the other way around. What's more, your guy is 33 years old and his is 25. You've had more training time. I'd be more worried about your guy fighting at 155 and barely being able to make the cut.

Okay I accept it then, thanks for the answer Igor!

I'd probably start to think about if it's time to replace that fighter. How much more can he accomplish? he's 33 and skillset doesn't look that fantastic. Perhaps your still having fun with him so you should keep him but you'll probably find more difficult fights a head

In the Tycoon Assistant, I'm assuming the numbers next to your skill are how many weeks it's been since you've trained that skill, i.e.:

Boxing Useless, 1 (5)-

When should I start worrying about that number? When does it start to negatively impact me?

In the Tycoon Assistant, I'm assuming the numbers next to your skill are how many weeks it's been since you've trained that skill, i.e.:

Boxing Useless, 1 (5)-

When should I start worrying about that number? When does it start to negatively impact me?

It's the number of weeks since the skill has last popped (i.e. gone up a level).

It's not something you need to worry about per se, but you do need to watch out for skill depops (which is what happens when you don't train a skill for some time).

So for example: secondary skills at wonderful (12) level will start to decrease after twelve weeks without training, higher levels require more regular maintenance while lower levels less so (and at really low levels you don't need to worry about maintenance at all). A single training session/fight will reset the timer.

Is the timing off? Skills used to update at 12:30pm PST for me, now they're... not.

EDIT: Yeah, looks like everything is an hour behind now for me. Assuming it's Daylight Savings Time related. Wish they'd get rid of it.

They will lose some if you don't fight them and if your clothes are below 146 (148 and 150 will raise moral). They may drop some but usually stay in the 98.7 to 99.6% range on moral. I just keep mine above 99.0% by changing clothes at 144 or so.

Your not going to see a lot of difference in 98.0 over 100.00% in moral as far as training or fighting for that matter. So don't overly worry unless they get lower then 98.0%

It took my 18 year old 5 sessions to go from a 1-- to a 2-- in Striking Defense with an Elite coach in a 2 man class.

Is this slow? Should I ditch him?

It took my 18 year old 5 sessions to go from a 1-- to a 2-- in Striking Defense with an Elite coach in a 2 man class.

Is this slow? Should I ditch him?

hmmm with a 2 man class i would say, that is average to below average, hard to put in ditch him or dont ditch him. Does he have a good hidden?

Do you still have skill that is untrained on 1?

I don't know how to check hiddens. Yes, I have lots of skills at level 1, untrained.

When you got a Fight and on the Tale of the Tape you will see something like this. This is pretty good idea where your fighter has his strenght.

Insanely Flexible (Will show up later depending on the Flexibility level)

Granite Chin

Cardio Machine

KO Power ( Can Improve With Training )

Very Quick

Very Strong

Big Right Hand & Good Chin ( not sure which is higher )

Cuts Easy

Big Heart

For the Learning speed you go here MMA Tycoon New Skills Snapshot first if you can and install it. You dont need to install it but it is helpful. As a good indication without numbers, when your Fighter goes from 1-- to 1+/1++ in one session is very good. You said now 2 FIghters in a session so if your fighter just goes up to 1--/1+ should be ok.

• Upvote 1

When you got a Fight and on the Tale of the Tape you will see something like this. This is pretty good idea where your fighter has his strenght.

Insanely Flexible (Will show up later depending on the Flexibility level)

Granite Chin

Cardio Machine

Very Quick

Very Strong

Big Right Hand & Good Chin ( not sure which is higher )

Cuts Easy

Big Heart

99% sure Big Right Hand will show up over good chin on the left side of TOTT whilst solid chin will show up over heavy handed on the right side of TOTT. Had a few fighters get solid on the right and BRH on the left

• Upvote 1

99% sure Big Right Hand will show up over good chin on the left side of TOTT whilst solid chin will show up over heavy handed on the right side of TOTT. Had a few fighters get solid on the right and BRH on the left

Well thats the list i have so far but if your sure i could put it in the right order. Your know on the right side which is higher Solid Chin or Heavy Handed?

Left

Insanely Flexible

Granite Chin

Cardio Machine

Very Quick

Very Strong

Big Right Hand (Wolfs 99% sure thats over Good Chin)

Good Chin

Cuts Easy

Big Heart

Unknown Order: Experienced, Prefers Standup

Right

Granite Chin

Good Gas Tank

Knockout Power ( Can Improve With Training )

Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher )

Powerful

Very Confident

Determined

Tends to Cut

Intelligent

• Upvote 1