Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Well thats the list i have so far but if your sure i could put it in the right order. Your know on the right side which is higher Solid Chin or Heavy Handed?

Left

Insanely Flexible

Granite Chin

Cardio Machine

KO Power ( Can Improve With Training )

Very Quick

Very Strong

Big Right Hand (Wolfs 99% sure thats over Good Chin)

Good Chin

Cuts Easy

Big Heart

Unknown Order: Experienced, Prefers Standup

Right

Granite Chin

Good Gas Tank

Knockout Power ( Can Improve With Training )

Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher )

Powerful

Very Confident

Determined

Tends to Cut

Intelligent

If my guess is right, solid would show up over heavy handed on the right.

These two

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=260031

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=270012

I always thought good chin = solid chin and BRH = heavy handed and they just showed up different on each side, but as you say physicals/secondaries might play a part in what pops and where

noob question, just to make sure..

"Tends to Cut", "Cuts Easy" etc. means that is a flaw of my fighter, not his tendency to causing cuts to his opponent, right?

usually this is a go ahead and cut them type of hidden -- but with that being said there has been a few top fighters that showed tends to cut hidden -- sometimes getting cut can make the fighter more dangerous if they have good heart -- also just depends how bad that hidden really is -- if its something that ends up getting their fights stopped quickly then its really low and hard to overcome -- but if just get cut every fight but not bad enough to get stopped on its not that bad of a deal

• Upvote 1

I am on the possessions page, i saw it in "transit" yesterday but now its not in transit but i cant find it anywhere, all i can see is on the fighters recent activity

2016-03-17- Bought Sun-Tzu Kick Shorts - Black for $65 at Sun-Tzu

2016-03-17- Bought Sun-Tzu - Bruce Lee for $45 at Sun-Tzu

should show when you scroll down to the fighters name -- if you purchase products from another city than where they are at it takes 3 days to get there -- which today is the 3rd day so might show up later when gmt time switches to 21st

How could I learn what is the hidden of my fighters?

You need to test them in a fight first, and see the Tale of The Tape card, what is written on it, also pay attention very closely to the commentator and what he say, you can get some hints on how is your fighter.

For example, at the start of the match, the commentator said : Both these guys have really solid chins, but in the TOTT poster it only show KO POWER, so it mean that my fighter have both KO power and a solid chin (and he is also a very determined fighter since his morale never go low, and i suspect he have a big heart too)

In another fight, he said about another of my fighter : Rocco Antonio Siffredi could well score a knockout today. He has the power to get to Popoy Basha's chin, always pay attention to the commentator, he explain very well how your fighter is overall, not always, but he give some hints.

How do I find organizations , sponsors and contracts? I am just new but I would like to earn cash by fighting if possible. I can't just ask money from other people everytime I spend it , and I don't see myself running a business for a long time now , so best option for me would be fighting and to get the max out of it I need to find something other then no sponsor no contract quick fights.

You can get contracts a couple of ways, on your 'My fighters' page make sure the need contract box is ticked. Also you can post on this thread asking for contracts -

Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

The same applies with sponsors, make sure your box is ticked (if your fighter has enough hype sponsors and contracts will come your way), but you can also post on this thread -

Sponsorships - bring sponsors to you

one of my fighters scored 97 in IQ test. 97 it's a good result? and what I actually can do with this knowledge?

it actually pretty bad.IQ is mainly for the see how it go slider and also fighter with higher iq or more likely to know when to get the finish and land a submission .I generally have 100% follow my orders goes unless the fighter has higher then 130IQ .Anything over that i go 50/50 .That juts my preference different mangers might disagree with me

but it's not something that disqualifies him as a good fighter? he is gifted in other areas, so I guess i shouldn't be much worried about this or...?

As long you always go 100% follow my order and dont try to be a hero on the ground, you dont have to worry about his IQ.

noob question, just to make sure..

"Tends to Cut", "Cuts Easy" etc. means that is a flaw of my fighter, not his tendency to causing cuts to his opponent, right?

I would keep him and test him a bit further. I have had 3 fighters with cuts easily, only one of them I've sacked. The other 2 look very promising. Loke he's champ and undefeated and it ain't any punching bags with bad managers he have beaten either. The other one is Sven he's been pretty successful too with a record of 10-2 and my highest ranked guy at the moment.

How do I find organizations , sponsors and contracts? I am just new but I would like to earn cash by fighting if possible. I can't just ask money from other people everytime I spend it , and I don't see myself running a business for a long time now , so best option for me would be fighting and to get the max out of it I need to find something other then no sponsor no contract quick fights.

Have you applied to the noob fund yet? They can give you a decent amount of cash so you can get to grips with the basics of the game without having to worry too much about money in the very beginning.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49952&page=2