Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Is this also same for Orgs? When considering starting an org , should I select a crowded city like Vegas?

Also what is the easiest way to find fighters for your org?

I would suggest trying to get a staff role in an org first so you can find out how everything works before taking the plunge yourself. Dont want to go bust!

• Upvote 2

I would suggest trying to get a staff role in an org first so you can find out how everything works before taking the plunge yourself. Dont want to go bust!

I second this advise, if you start right away with an organization, and do some "crazy" stuff because you are a newbie and still dont know well, people might get upset and you will lose the chance that those managers will sign up again with you, putting a bad name in your organization, so it is better if you first learn the ropes by doing some staff work with someone else, once you know everything and you will not upset managers with unpopular moves, start your own organization.

Hi,

Quick question: I received 3 contract offers from a Russian Matchmaker. Do I have to fly all my fighters to Russia or they can stay in their base city?

The Base city can remain the same, however you will have to at least visit the city so that you can take the fight, if not the contest will be ruled as NC.

This means flying, check the map page on the main site for cost etc.

If your a new manager probably best to fight in the same place as your fighter's Base, flights can be expensive.

I am in London and there are not that many gym's I can send my 10 fighters to train in circuit .

So I put them in 2 different gyms and they are all muay thai sparring each other , is that a good idea or a stupid idea?

What would you do if you had 10 fighters and need to train them in public gyms?

Also, I had my first fight today...

And boy I got my ass whooped so bad!

I mean yeah I lost because of a decision but my fighter did not land one single punch, kick, elbow, knee or takedown.

Is this normal or am I fucking up?

You spammed TDs which would have gassed your guy out pretty quickly.

In future you'll want to go way less on the try to clinch/try takedowns sliders - clinch/takedown attempts work best when they are mixed in with strikes: use the %'s you see at the bottom of your fighter page as a guide.

How does releasing fighters work with VIP?

Is the number of sessions you need to pop a skill consistent at all skill levels, or does it get harder the higher the skill you have?

How does releasing fighters work with VIP?

Is the number of sessions you need to pop a skill consistent at all skill levels, or does it get harder the higher the skill you have?

You can release when ever a Fighter, but you can only release a fighter as VIP every 15 days for free. No charge of VIP time. Otherwise it cost the amount of days since you last released a fighter. the page does the math for you.

The higher the skill the harder it gets, in general. Gets even more harder depending on learning speed and class sizes as well.

• Upvote 1

ok, I found smth like this in the guide: "punch combo with occasional kick", so if my guy is a kicker without any skills in punching and I want him to use only his feet in the fight, I guess it should be 100% to Single shots for him?

ok, I found smth like this in the guide: "punch combo with occasional kick", so if my guy is a kicker without any skills in punching and I want him to use only his feet in the fight, I guess it should be 100% to Single shots for him?

Yes go only with single shots. How ever if you put it on only Kicks I dont think he will be doing any combos even if you use them.