Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used the search tool, but couldn't find the answer, though I know it's out there somewhere. What are swing seconds and FFD seconds and how do you best use them? My newb fighters are boxers so I'm assuming these sliders can be used to benefit somehow.

Thanks

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics Setting tactics General tactics
  • Follow my orders vs See how it goes: During a fight, your fighter will assess how well he thinks he is doing in each area of the fight (standing, clinch and ground work). Depending on how intelligent and experienced he is, he may decide to change his gameplan. However, if you don't want him to change his gameplan at all, you can say so using this tactic slider. The only exception is if you tell your fighter to never do something (e.g. never go to the ground). If that's the case, no matter how badly he's doing in the other aspects of the game, he won't take it to the ground.
  • Swing for fences vs Stick to gameplan: If your fighter is losing with X seconds to go, he will abandon his gameplan and just start swinging for the fences, looking for a knockout. If your fighter is on the ground, he can "swing for the fences" on the ground too... although it's a slightly inaccurate way of putting it, basically it just means he will look for a finish more than he would have done previously.
  • Swing seconds: (Swing seconds is a number entry limited between 5 and 180). It is basically the value of X in the sentence above... With how many seconds left does your fighter abandon his gameplan (if he is losing), and just look for the finish.
  • Fight for decision vs Stick to gameplan: This is basically the opposite of "Swing for fences vs Stick to gameplan". If you are winning the fight, your fighter will begin to fight for a decision and be more cautious. This should help prevent your fighter from being KOd or subbed by someone who's hit their Swing Seconds and is going hell for leather.
  • FFD Seconds: Applies to the above new addition. This is the same as swing seconds but for the Fight for decision vs Stick to gameplan slider. Set this to 100 seconds and with 100 seconds left to go in the fight, your fighter will fight more cautiously.
  • Note: These two sliders operate in a more regimented way than the swing for the fences sliders. Swing for the fences just means an increase in aggression, but that aggression is a sliding scale. As the fight time runs out, your fighter will become more and more aggressive. With the fight for a decision slider, it's more fixed. If you set the fight for decision vs stick to gameplan to 50%, as soon as they hit that FFD seconds mark, they'll drop their aggression by 50% in all areas.
  • Knockdown follow vs Don't follow: If you knock your opponent down with a strike, either in the clinch or whilst standing you can either follow them to the mat or allow them to stand back up and continue the fight standing. Unlike the other sliders, this is not a 1-100 sliding scale, instead you have 3 options. Always follow down, never follow down or sometimes follow down. If you leave the slider in the middle (sometimes follow down), then your fighter will use his intelligence and experience to decide whether he should follow his opponent to the mat. If the fighter is close to being finished then your fighter will be more likely to follow them to the mat. The system will also look at who has the ground advantage, whether your fighter is set to be aggressive on the ground, whether he has good ground and pound etc, when deciding whether to follow down to the mat.
  • Upvote 4

I forgot to cancel a flight , so one of my fighters is stuck in another country, now it tells me if I want to move my fighter back it will cost me 14000, I dont have that much money. Is there any other way to fly back?

You dont have to move him just visit him back his his base city. Move is moving a fighters base and it means the certain city you moved will be your permanent hometown.

Visiting is just a normal word and needs no explanation.

So just go and visit him back to his normal base city, and it cost less. As you said it costs 14000 to move him, so it will cost him 1400 to visit. I hope you have 1400 :)

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you need it that bad yes you can do the flight I guess. But it will cost you some time, money & maybe energy.

I would probably just keep waiting.

ok thanks!!

ok i have another question i looked around but i still dont know what it really means when setting up what i want my fighter to do his gameplan for the fights... whats Stick Position mean? like i have no clue what that means!! lol can someone help??