Fight tactics

Rongyu

16 hours ago, Rongyu said:

The boxing tactics you've tried and proved successful are helpful to newBees. 

Gladly post here!

Then we can contrast & compared. The fun & fantasy, you don't want to miss.

I'm assuming english is a second language and this has maybe been run through a translator perhaps, in which case, welcome to the game.

You will have to experiment for yourself to see what works better in each situation. It can be dependent on your fighter but also your opponent's fighter and what you might think they will do.

Generally speaking though for standup tactics, common combinations include mixing aggressiveness + damage, aggressiveness + accuracy, or a more counter heavy approach + damage. How much of each or when you use each tactic is up to you to decide.

You might realise your fighter has some KO power but a really good chin and an opponent who also likes to go aggro + damage. You can then choose to just go and throw aggro + damage back at them and trade punches like Frye vs Takayama or trust your chin to hold up and smash them on the counter with damage.

Also, if you are new, try and get a mentor in game by choosing the little green and blue icon in between the star and the wrestling man. These are knowledgeable people who will help you. Hopefully there are ones that also might speak your language if english is not your first language, and that might help you more.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Daudy said:

I'm assuming english is a second language and this has maybe been run through a translator perhaps, in which case, welcome to the game.

I don't need to brag about my English grammar. Yes, it's not my first language. 

But I'm "pretty good", if you don't misunderstand my lines.