Featherweights:

1. Skuzbukit

2. JCarter

Middleweights:

1. Columbo

2. JCarter

EFL Rules and Regulations

(1) Weight Divisions

Season 1 will be for Featherweights and Middleweights only.

(2)  Manager Restrictions

(i) Only VIP managers will be considered.

(2)  Fighter Restrictions

(i) Only 18 year old fighters will be considered for Season 1.

(3)  Fighter Pay

Fighters will be paid a flat wage through the season.

(i)  The basic contract offered will be $500/$500/$500

(4)  Prize Pool

At the end of the season a Prize Pool will be split between all competitors.

(i) After each event 50% of any profit will be added to a Prize Pool

(ii) The Prize Pool will be paid out after the final round of the season and will be split as follows

1st: 30%

2nd: 20%

3rd: 10%

4th: 10%

5th: 5%

6th: 5%

7th: 5%

8th: 5%

9th: 5%

10th: 5%

(iii) The Prize Pool total will be emailed to all competing managers after each event

(iv) Any fighter that departs before the season has finished will no longer be eligible for the Prize Pool.

(v) There will be a 100k bonus to each of the managers of the winning fighters.

(5)  Fight Schedule

The fighters will fight in league format.  There will be 11 events across the season.

(i) Every fighter will fight one another over the course of the season.

(ii) Events will be booked as regularly as possible.

The fixture schedule will look like the following.

(i) Rounds 1-9 will be in a league format

(ii) Round 10 will be the Semi Finals.

(iii) Round 11 will be the Final.

(iv) Fighters that are eliminated from the competition will get the opportunity to take rematches for Round 10 and 11.

(v) The fixture list will be published before the season commences.

(vi) The top four fighters will proceed to the Playoffs where the draw will look as followed:

1st vs. 4th

2nd vs. 3rd.

(6)  Injury Provisions

(i) If a fighter receives an injury of 7 days or more in length, the next card will be pushed back to a later date.

(7)  Fight Rules

(i) Each league match will be 3x5 mins and fought inside a cage.

(ii) The Semi-Finals and Final will be 5x5 mins.

(8)  Events

(i) Each event will contain a 10 fight card.

(9)  League Table

(i) After each event a League Table will be published on the company news page.

(ii) Winning fighters will receive 3 points.

(iii) Bonus Points -

3pts - Finish in Round 1

2pts - Finish in Round 2

1pt - Finish in Round 3

(iv) If a fighter misses weight and causes the fight to be cancelled, 1pt shall be deducted from him and given to his opponent.

(v) The top four fighters in each weight class advance to the Semi Finals.

(10)  Replacement Fighters

(i) If the organisation loses a fighter, a replacement will be added to the roster.

(ii) In the name of fairness, any replacement will begin with 0 points.

(11)  Owners Commitment

(i) No owner nor employee of the Elite Fighters League is permitted to have their own fighters join the organisation.

8 Reasons Why Elite Fighters League is a Great Choice

1. Over the course of the season each fighter is guaranteed 11 fights.
  2. A lucrative prize pool.
  3. Elite Fighters League is gulag proof - We can’t gulag any fighter as the league has a fixed schedule, and we need every fighters to complete it.
  4. If you don’t qualify for the playoffs, each fighter will have two season rematches - In other words, Elite Fight League guarantees you an opportunity to take revenge.
  5. No frustrating waiting times between fights.  As soon as one fight is over, you can begin training for the next.
  6. Could prove a great stepping stone to move your fighter into a bigger organisation in the future.
  7. At the end of the season each fighter will leave as a twenty-year-old fighter with 11 fights experience.  The difference it could make to fight IQ alone is terrifying.
  8. The Elite Fight League is the ultimate skill test for a manager.
  • Like 1

You can still do this IMO, it potentially could be a pain in the ass. Most complexed tournaments are. If you don't have the time I would highly recommend not to bother though. If you do though my suggestion is to just recruit fighters. In the message box let them know what there signing up for.  It's a fun idea and you just need to put in the work for it. Again, though time consuming, the Island has almost 400 fighters so with just 3 orgs currently I don't see why this can't work.

The big issue this route would be fighters being dropped though which could very well be the idea killer. In that case if it gets out of control scrap the idea and just book fights. The PFL system now is filled with setbacks via injuries, legal issues, drug suspensions, and visa issues, so there constantly forced to change up the league with new fighters stepping in and such. In the Island's case there only issue would be dropped fighters and managers going inactive.

4 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

You can still do this IMO, it potentially could be a pain in the ass. Most complexed tournaments are. If you don't have the time I would highly recommend not to bother though. If you do though my suggestion is to just recruit fighters. In the message box let them know what there signing up for.  It's a fun idea and you just need to put in the work for it. Again, though time consuming, the Island has almost 400 fighters so with just 3 orgs currently I don't see why this can't work.

The big issue this route would be fighters being dropped though which could very well be the idea killer. In that case if it gets out of control scrap the idea and just book fights. The PFL system now is filled with setbacks via injuries, legal issues, drug suspensions, and visa issues, so there constantly forced to change up the league with new fighters stepping in and such. In the Island's case there only issue would be dropped fighters and managers going inactive.

I appreciate the feedback. It’s the second time I’ve tried to get a fight league going and just not had the interest. It’s a shame because I thought it would be a nice change of pace. I’m binning the idea. I suppose people just like what they know. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, Scottfutile said:

Guys don't waste your fighter spaces. There isn't the interest to get the league up and running.  Sorry for wasting your time.

That's a shame - I don't know if you have any interest or if there is anyone planning to create a 18 year old fighter league on the island... but I'd definitely be interested in something like that. I'd create one myself but I feel I'm just too new around here.