"Mr. Launders Drug Store" In Vegas - Laundry Rip Off!!!

JackHinson

He advertises a 9% cost + transfer fee.  I asked him before buying, in which he said ok and he thanked me for asking.  I bought $192,300.00 of laundry from his store and he sent me back $17,444.70 and after transfer fees, I ended up with $15,700.30.

I emailed him back and explained that he had the process backwards and that he was to keep the 9% plus transfer fees.

He has not responded, yet he was online the entire time that I sent him several email messages.

He has been a member for 4 months and he has two Laundry stores, so he has to know what he is doing!!!

well looks pretty clear with that screen shot, assuming no effort was done in editing it...However, for the simple fact that the claim stats that he was sent the $17K and then after being charged for the transfer ended up 15K, fees always come out of the transferring managers bank, not the one receiving it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

well looks pretty clear with that screen shot, assuming no effort was done in editing it...However, for the simple fact that the claim stats that he was sent the $17K and then after being charged for the transfer ended up 15K, fees always come out of the transferring managers bank, not the one receiving it.

After I sent him the money, I sent a message to him telling him how much the transfer fee was. He then took that message as if that was the amount I sent him for the laundry... didn't even bother to check his incoming transactions before rushing to make this thread.