MMA Tycoon's first non-violent fighter

This is exploiting the engine plain and simple. not cool. Is this gonna be the new sub spamming for lamers who can't deal with a fair game?

I guess Randy Couture exploited the game engine against Vera

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy uses takedowns and actually threw a groundstrike in his most recent fight, but I think he has you beat.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=2121

The manager has tried this tactic with other fighters as well.

looking at his stats, i can come to the conclusion that he does not walk the path of enlightenment.

he has thrown strikes and intended to harm his opponent, appalling.

Shame lol, i would be pissed to have lost that fight....

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for in doing so you will heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord will reward you.

- Proverbs 25:21-22

The Lord in this case would be the judges I guess.

This has to be fixed. I lost to these tactics as well. I don't understand how you score points for preventing a takedown or dodging strikes, if anything it prevents the other fighter from gaining points.

It's fucked up that he won doing NOTHING agressively.

The shots the other guy landed should have been enough, but I do think people can score with good anti-ground skills as part of a whole fighting package.

This is just exploiting the fight engine.

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for in doing so you will heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord will reward you.

- Proverbs 25:21-22

The Lord in this case would be the judges I guess.

words to live by

It's fucked up that he won doing NOTHING agressively.

The shots the other guy landed should have been enough, but I do think people can score with good anti-ground skills as part of a whole fighting package.

This is just exploiting the fight engine.

It's exploiting the fight engine the same way that Randy Couture exploits the Unified Rules of MMA, and I'm pretty sure those apply in MMA Tycoon.

It's exploiting the fight engine the same way that Randy Couture exploits the Unified Rules of MMA, and I'm pretty sure those apply in MMA Tycoon.

Anil does not exploit he only triumphs over violence and brutality

Anil does not exploit he only triumphs over violence and brutality

Well of course, but that's more of a moral triumph. What I meant is that, much like Randy Couture, he manages to win on the judges' scorecards using techniques that some might not consider to be effective or exciting combat. I'm sure that's entirely incidental, though. Anil is just trying to stop the fighting and give everyone some quiet time to rethink the choices that brought them to an exhibition of violence.

Well of course, but that's more of a moral triumph. What I meant is that, much like Randy Couture, he manages to win on the judges' scorecards using techniques that some might not consider to be effective or exciting combat. I'm sure that's entirely incidental, though. Anil is just trying to stop the fighting and give everyone some quiet time to rethink the choices that brought them to an exhibition of violence.

You are correct sir, thank you for understanding.

I can't see why you are all so upset. I, as a Judge would score anil as the superior fighter too.

I am sure if you could actually see this fight in real, as a streetfight you would consider anil as the one who controled, could do whatever he wanted.

Considering that you lose a massive amount of energy when your actions get denied, or blocked, the enemy would soon be completely out of energy and you could blow him away with a girlie slap.

I think the engine isn't that flawed here. You can't scream like babies after one fight. Wait until he meets a decent wrestler or muay thai fighter who can do something in clinch, and see what happens then.

The future generation fighter.. not one that'll punch but rather avoid the punch..

Im inspired.. man , im gonna Donate my kidneys or sumtin

Hes like the jesus of fighting .. no im jus kidding no hes not

pretty kool doe

Another non-violent fight. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=67365

My fighter Hugo Stiglitz didn't land a punch or anything in his first 2 fights. He lost his first by majority decision and his second he won by split decision. I accidently put my fighter on 100% clinch when I wanted him on 0%.

Attempting to submit your opponent is violent.

You should have made him submit to love.

This shows a huge bug in the game........ how the hell can u win if all u do is rub against your opponent

Randy Couture last fight shows it's not a bug, it's possible.