YUNG BRADY IS A FRAUD

scottxbandz

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

16631648837383.gif

Neesum Mo (5-0, 4(T)KO LHW PRODIGY) -

"It has come to my attention that a fighter in a completely different organization, as a champion for them, has been so enamored by my performance recently that he has called me out, dragging my name and my fight camp. I train with some elite fighters day in and day out to be the best and I will not stand by it. The fucking guy, ( Yung Brady ) has already been exposed in his career getting knocked out by a mediocre wrestler.  I completely devastated better wrestlers, better strikers and better everything than this man. He's got a big mouth but he wont publicize it. He loves my fights so much that he couldn't wait to try these hands.  Despite him being in the heavyweight division, I plan fully on making this fight come to fruition at the hands of the management of the respective organizations.  I dont know what this dudes weird obsession with fighting me outside of personal grudges at the management level. I was talking to my manager Scott Bandz and he told me it was up to me if i wanted to fight the bigger guy, and that Cynic Chris A.K.A Meat Management is ultimately a giant cock rider.  Send the fight. Put the offer on my table.  Too much time wasted already with this bum im ready to put his lights out."

• Upvote 2

After Spending nearly a week on vacation at Neesum Mo's baby mothers residence, clapping her cheeks, Brady has finally returned to speak on this imbeciles Nessum Mo comments

Interviewer (Shane Diesel)- So Yung Brady, how do you feel about Mo's recent comments?

Brady- Well first and foremost, I want to take a moment to thank more lord and savior Jesus Christ. Without him none of this is possible. With that being said, Nessum Mo is actually not a bad fighter. He just lacks the ability to satisfy a women and his management team is absolute dumpster trash. Contenedor de basura. Lixo de lixeira. You put Mo under any of the convicted alliance members management and hes easily a future top p4p fighter. But he will never sniff top p4p status under that shit stain of a management team

Shane Diesel- Wow those are some harsh words. Any word of when this fight will be taking place?

Brady- March 18th. Which will also be known as the day that Scottie Bandz management began to close shop and look for other business endeavors.

Shane Diesel- That's right around the corner. Can you shed any light on how you prepare for someone like Mo on such short notice?

Brady- Preparation won't be needed. In fact, Mo's baby mom is calling now and I think I'll spend the remainder of this camp showing her what it feels like to be satisfied. You're more than welcome to tag team her with me if you'd like? 

Shane Diesel- Well I'm never one to shy away from a good tag team. Any final words for Mo and his management team before we take care of Mrs. Mo? 

Brady- Mo get your shit together. You have 2 weeks. Sack that shitty management team before its too late. I know it's unheard of for a fighter to sack their manager but this could be your moment in time to make a mark and set a trend. #sackyourshittymanager

42b17.jpg

• Upvote 4

16631648837383.gif

Neesum Mo:

"This guy is a rat. He says I could never go into the top ranks of pound for pound under my current management, but he neglects to mention my managers current success against the convicted members.  I don't expect many smart antics from a man named 'Yung' anything. Basically this overgrown mongoloid's only chance in the cage with me will be to hug me until the bells ring. If he wants to throw hands, he will be in for a rude awakening. I don't have a woman with my child, so I figure his comments are just about his own sister or cousins.. Possibly his own mother. Yung Oedipus. I'm not sweating this too much. Win or lose this man was so fascinated with me, while fighting for another promotion and weight class. Why not step up to the plate and man up. Looking for easy fights but I aint the one."

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

16631648837383.gif

Neesum Mo:

"This guy is a rat. He says I could never go into the top ranks of pound for pound under my current management, but he neglects to mention my managers current success against the convicted members.  I don't expect many smart antics from a man named 'Yung' anything. Basically this overgrown mongoloid's only chance in the cage with me will be to hug me until the bells ring. If he wants to throw hands, he will be in for a rude awakening. I don't have a woman with my child, so I figure his comments are just about his own sister or cousins.. Possibly his own mother. Yung Oedipus. I'm not sweating this too much. Win or lose this man was so fascinated with me, while fighting for another promotion and weight class. Why not step up to the plate and man up. Looking for easy fights but I aint the one."

image.png.599e1d5ce21aba6d151f70d9cfac7873.png

Manager Cynic Chris 

Record on the streets (420-0)

Look I don't know why I'm not wearing a shirt right now. But what I do know is that you're speaking out of your ass. For starters, the only rat here is your manager. As for your claims of success vs other convicted members, I look at your resume and I see nothing but a bunch of tomato cans. Not a convicted member in site. Delusion at its finest. As for not claiming your kid, now that's just sick and inexcusable. Lastly, you claim Brady was chasing you but there's receipts that have presented that say otherwise. You first besmirched Brady management (myself) and then proceeded to shit on all his fighters. Then landed yourself a fight with future p4p great Yung Brady. Well guess what simple Jack? You let that mouth write a check that ass can't cash. Red rover red rover send some more bums over. Brady in 1 round. #sackyourshittymanager

• Upvote 3

16631648837383.gif

NEESUM MO:

"Bitch boy had to have his manager talk for him, so as you can see, he clearly is not about shit. Bring that same energy to fight night after I lay waste to your boy. You claim 420-0 in the streets but you only fought members of the LGB+ community and women. You're a fucking hack. The last time you were relevant was in 2013 when you won new manager of the year.  Bring your BIG STRONG HEAVYWEIGHT lover back out here so I can smear him some more."

17 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

16631648837383.gif

Neesum Mo:

"As you can see he is clearly fucking his cousin or sister. Average Tampa native activities. Nothing to see here really folks."

image.png.223e9368c0d5328a5b6204b0435b98b1.png

Cynic Chris

Don't you dare act like you don't know that women or I will surface some more evidence against another fighter on your management's roster.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

image.png.223e9368c0d5328a5b6204b0435b98b1.png

Cynic Chris

Don't you dare act like you don't know that women or I will surface some more evidence against another fighter on your management's roster.

16631648837383.gif

Neesum Mo:

"Aye if yall out here cousin/sister fucking thats on you. I don't think thats what they mean by keeping it in the family, but I guess its open for interpretation. Your camp is bitch made."

2 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

16631648837383.gif

Neesum Mo:

"Aye if yall out here cousin/sister fucking thats on you. I don't think thats what they mean by keeping it in the family, but I guess its open for interpretation. Your camp is bitch made."

image.png.388f19b0fc1526fdb08d99b6ec949535.png

Cynic Chris

Still not going to claim her? Sad times. You've left me no choice but to out your sparring partner and managers most prized possession, bye week Adamos

1 minute ago, Meat said:

image.png.388f19b0fc1526fdb08d99b6ec949535.png

Cynic Chris

Still not going to claim her? Sad times. You've left me no choice but to out your sparring partner and managers most prized possession, bye week Adamos

16631648837383.gif

NEESUM MO:

"Your boy Brady is gonna be sparring my nuts on his chin if he decides he's man enough to stay out of the clinch."

1 minute ago, scottxbandz said:

bro if u got a homo erotic obsession just say that, u don't gotta feel like nobody will support u. your boy ck could always use his fluffer back at the convicted trap house.

Are you referring to the GOAT of tycoon Chris Karter? You'd be honored to be his fluffer Scoot

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Meat said:

Are you referring to the GOAT of tycoon Chris Karter? You'd be honored to be his fluffer Scoot

you don't remember our days employed together at the convicted trap house?? I vividly remember your title being 'Fluffer' and you guys would always go to his office and then i would just hear gagging for 30 minutes straight. 

3 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

you don't remember our days employed together at the convicted trap house?? I vividly remember your title being 'Fluffer' and you guys would always go to his office and then i would just hear gagging for 30 minutes straight. 

The only time I recall you ever being within a 10 mile proximity to the convicted head quarters, is when I saw you going in to that truck stop bathroom that's known for their glory holes and conspicuous gay activities