KT Energy Changes

Flipper

KT Energy poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should KT Energy, injuries and cuts be changed?

• Get rid of them entirely, make it just like Grappling. Fix the hype while you're at it.
    • Reduced energy is fine.
    • Don't change anything.

13 hours ago, Gator001 said:

and just a question with no disrespect. How many KT fighters do you have on your roster (i dont see any) and how many KT fighters have you been fighting in KT orgs the last 2 years?

A lot of people (like my self) don't participate in KT causes it's a broken system with too many issues to bother. Also KT hype is broken for org owners so nobody wants to run a KT org 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Gator001 said:

and just a question with no disrespect. How many KT fighters do you have on your roster (i dont see any) and how many KT fighters have you been fighting in KT orgs the last 2 years?

I don’t have any current ones but within the last 2 years I’ve had 4 that had at least a short stint in KT at some point. I’m not sure what my current investment in KT has to do with wanting to change it for the better, though. For perspective, I became interested in starting a KT org when I first started playing the game, but along the course of learning how the actual game worked I discovered that hardly anyone participated for various reasons and after a while I gave up on trying to do that and took over an MMA org instead. Still want that KT org, but I want it to be as fun and successful as my previous MMA org and I want there to either be enough participation to utilize the ideas I have or for KT to be changed to where I could get by with a smaller roster of dedicated KT guys.

• Upvote 1