Dangerous Bets

I've started a new Bookmakers in Vegas as I've noticed there isn't a lot of bookies left in the game, anybody know why? I was away from Tycoon for a bit and now I'm back, but I've also noticed I can't add "Real Life MMA" events onto my card. I was hoping I would be able to incorporate that back into Tycoon. Anybody know anything about  any of this?

Also, I've put up  a GAMMA event just to get my feet wet. But if you've got an Org and want to generate interest feel free to let me know.

Thanks Johnny Dangerous

• Like 1

i have contacted mike a couple of times about real life events , last time was about 1 week ago

Normally get replies from Mike but not on this one. He hasnt been sending the real life events to the bookmakers for maybe over a year now. Drop him a line maybe it will get him off the other site for a couple of hours

9 hours ago, JDangerous said:

I've started a new Bookmakers in Vegas as I've noticed there isn't a lot of bookies left in the game, anybody know why? I was away from Tycoon for a bit and now I'm back, but I've also noticed I can't add "Real Life MMA" events onto my card. I was hoping I would be able to incorporate that back into Tycoon. Anybody know anything about  any of this?

Also, I've put up  a GAMMA event just to get my feet wet. But if you've got an Org and want to generate interest feel free to let me know.

Thanks Johnny Dangerous

I'll give you 20k for every one of my tourney events you cover.

This is the next one..

https://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=967999

Put prices up for all eight 170lb fights (the 265+ matches are just test fights) and I'll send you 20k.

• Upvote 1

• JDangerous changed the title to Dangerous Bets

WW 2022 RD 4:

Opening Lines are now posted for the March 25th events.

Rd 3 saw $49,400 bet, and with plenty of time left before RD 4 and hype growing, lets break that record and throw some more $ at it.

Value Picks: Undefeated Domino Hurley is at +355 and undefeated Randy No Neck at +203

Check out Dangerous Bets in Las Vegas for complete card

• Like 1

Lines are moving for WW RD 4

We are up to 100k bet on this event! 

Biggest Movers:

- A LOT of $ has been placed on Azad Bekzod  (Last rounds biggest bread winner) moving his line to be a heavy favorite. -233

- A flurry of money on Percival Nerdsproof the 3rd has moved him as the ultimate favorite of the weekend. -471

- Heavy $$ is also Domino Hurley, who began the week as the biggest dog of the event. +238 

- Fighters who have yet to have $ placed on them: Kinkead -250, Gracie +308, Marius -344, Panda +170 

As you can see a mix of dogs and favorites still waiting to take bets.  Tell your alliance mates - lets see if we can run the # higher!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

WW Round 5 

April 22nd 2023

170 lbs 3 5 Ruslan Beznisko (+102) v Percival Nerdspoof The 3rd (-147)     
170 lbs 3 5 Nagatsuki Hideki (-130) v Choke Gracie (-111)     
170 lbs 3 5 Randy No Neck (-115) v Caius Marius (-125)   
170 lbs 3 5 Keith Chegwin (-141) v Rhashaun Kinkead (-102)    
170 lbs 3 5 Azad Bekzod (-156) v Leonard Foster (+108)     
170 lbs 3 5

Domino Hurley (-120) v Jalo Ilmarinen (-120)

ODDS are AVAILABE at DANGEROUS BETS

• Like 1