Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander

that suplex was nice. I dont care if it was sloppy, that shit was vicious. The fact kimbo even went to the ground earned him some respect for me. But what was the deal with Houston's game plan? run like a bitch and throw weak leg kicks?

that suplex was nice. I dont care if it was sloppy, that shit was vicious. The fact kimbo even went to the ground earned him some respect for me. But what was the deal with Houston's game plan? run like a bitch and throw weak leg kicks?

a weak try at a machida snoozefest victory

I dunno, neither fighter impressed me. When I was watching the fight I asked myself and my buddies, if Kimbo was not known at all and as a complete stranger to MMA would I have been impressed by his fight last night or not? My answer would be yes I would have been. I think because of all the hype behind Kimbo I am expecting him to tear someone's head off and if he doesn't it is a failure. It will be interesting to see if he continues his MMA career if he is actually able to improve or if he has already peaked.

To be fair to Kimbo he wanted to fight, Alexander almost made that really boring. I wouldn't have minded his gameplan if he actually bothered to throw those leg kicks with some conviction.

That belly to back suplex by kimbo was great and to be fair his grond game showed some development.

The problem is for him that at his age time is not on his side. If he's going to be something in the UFC he's going to have to do it quick.