Minor Request

VibeBox

This is nothing important so I'm not begging for it now, but somewhere down the line do you think it will be possible for Gym Owners to change the order that the coaches appear on the Public page? It would just be very convenient to have all the coaches teaching one class right next to each other so you can choose who's class to join instead of having to scroll up and down, plus it would just look a lot cleaner. (Mostly this is just me being anal and it driving me nuts that I can't arrange my coaches by skill set)

as a gym owner, i'm looking forward to it being added.

as a gym member, i'm NOT looking forward to it being added. a lot of people don't scroll past the first coach teaching something, so the other coaches usually have smaller class sizes. it's always nice to get into a defensive grap class with 2 people, when there's another class at the same time that has 8 people. ;)

as a gym owner and member i really want this to happen too, not necesarily for same clases, but to be able to put striking coaches or ground coaches close together, that way if you want to learn either you can have all the coaches together and its easier to choose