Conditioning trap

Anbe

I think that I'm trapped in a vicious circle. As I understand your conditioning goes down if you don't train. Your energy goes down if you do. What I did is I made a fighter with zero conditioning with the idea to let him do cardio for the first weeks to make up for it. Now after one cardio training my fighter has zero energy left. Of course with his conditioning still on useless.

First question:

What is the effect of training without energy? If there is no negative effect I can still get his conditioning up

by letting him train on cardio.

Second question:

If my fighter can't train because of a lack of energy than I can't get his conditioning up either. So what do I do?

I'm not sure if it's a bug or a bit of a negative-loophole in the equations. Anyway, I've whacked you up to 150 energy (max). Set him to cardio training for today PM and report back later this evening to let me know how he got on. Training is taking about an hour at the moment so it will be sometimes between 10pm and 11pm UK time that he's updated.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or a bit of a negative-loophole in the equations. Anyway, I've whacked you up to 150 energy (max). Set him to cardio training for today PM and report back later this evening to let me know how he got on.

Ok, thanks for your help.

Sadly this time nothing changed. The energy level stayed at his maximum. Maybe I didn't do training because my energy level was too low too near to the training or something. I will check again tomorrow after training and report back. If you think that the best way to get rid of this problem is to delete this fighter than I don't have a problem with that.

Supplements might have helped. I'll have a proper look at the actual equation on Monday but yeah, he is actually training. His conditioning is up to 6.5 already. :)

* I've given you 1 more energy boost on the house but from now on you'll have to alternate rest and conditioning training til he actually gets some conditioning!

Supplements might have helped. I'll have a proper look at the actual equation on Monday but yeah, he is actually training. His conditioning is up to 6.5 already. :)

* I've given you 1 more energy boost on the house but from now on you'll have to alternate rest and conditioning training til he actually gets some conditioning!

Ahem....

Ah I see, yeah, if you've got no energy and keep training him then it's not going to do any good at all at that sort of conditioning level. Your guy is like Travis Lutter in the middle of the 5th - making him get in a treadmill if he's already knackered isn't going to do any good at all. On the positive side though, if you rest him up and then train him the increase per session will be massive.

I wouldnt view the pop as anything meaningful - certainly not a target that's to be reached and then you get some hidden benefit. Someone who is an 11 is 1 better than a 10, is 1 better than a 9.... I think you'd be better off giving him a BIG rest, get him up to half energy, train him, get up to half energy etc... Seems really convoluted but it's the best way to do it. Better than training with no energy.