Fact of the day

MMATycoon

In addition you can get drunker with an alcohol enema and many people shove (called lock and load) various drugs in their ass to get higher than if swallowing the pill.

*Note, even experienced drinkers and drug users do not try this method as you can die of alcohol poisoning very easily or OD on whatever drug you find necessary to shove up your ass.

Just stick with the old fashion way of ingestion please. :wheelchair:

*sends mail to his fighters telling them to stick sups up rectums*

since we're on grammar as well, i'll add these:

nauseous vs nauseated

you never feel "nauseous", you feel "nauseated". if you felt "nauseous" it would literally mean that you feel like YOU make other people feel nauseated.

"for all intensive purposes"

WRONG. the phrase is "for all intents and purposes". also acceptable is "for all intensive porpoises" :P

"i could care less" vs "i couldn't care less"

most likely you mean "i couldn't care less".

nauseous vs nauseated

you never feel "nauseous", you feel "nauseated". if you felt "nauseous" it would literally mean that you feel like YOU make other people feel nauseated.

WRONG. the phrase is "for all intents and purposes". also acceptable is "for all intensive porpoises" :P

unless of course, you COULD care less. which means you have some level of interest ;P

There are tons of really interesting and amusing components to the first UFC. I recall reading a story from someone where basically all the fighters are in a room for a "rules meeting" and it becomes clear that 90% of the combattants had absolutely no idea what they were getting themselves into. I dont think Jimmerson was the only guy who wanted out.

At the end of the rules meeting, fighters were told to sign a release form. No one stood up from their seats. Finally, after a few moments of silence, Telia Tuli stood up, walked up, and signed his form. After signing, he turned to the crowd of fighters and said something to the effect of, "I'll see you all tomorrow if you have the balls." Not an exact quote but that was the gyst of the statement.

nauseous vs nauseated

could of pisses me off. its could HAVE.

And the one that annoys me the most is seen. "I seen him before at the gym." You sound like an utter imbecile.

Google fight: a lot vs supposibly

Google fight: a lot vs supposedly

There's only one winner - it even whups the proper spelling :)

I tell you what is quite close though

a lot vs your an idiot, which is my favourite saying ever.... always makes me smile when I see people type that. :)

"your an idiot" is dripping with irony

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=...p;word2=I+seen+