Main card and Undercard

I think it would be cool to have a main card and an undercard on the fight events. Just like irl.

This could not only bee cool but could also give newbies little more motivation.

Instead of just dreaming about the first titleshot, witch could take a while, you could focus your fighter on getting in the maincard first and then celebrate when he succeeds on doing that.

What do you guys (and ladies) think of this idea?

I think it would be cool to have a main card and an undercard on the fight events. Just like irl.

This could not only bee cool but could also give newbies little more motivation.

Instead of just dreaming about the first titleshot, witch could take a while, you could focus your fighter on getting in the maincard first and then celebrate when he succeeds on doing that.

What do you guys (and ladies) think of this idea?

they already do this the main card and the secoundary card affects attendance if you have 10-0 V 10-0 boxers duke'ing it out then your going to have a great attendance and a good rating for your main event if you have 0-0 0-0 wrestlers in your main event no 1s going to wont to see that.

It would be another neat option for org owners to utilize and add something more to each event. Maybe being on the undercard/maincard/main event could all effect hype differently?

that would make sense. i mean, it's not like anyone ever thought less of a great night of fights just because there were a few chumps on the undercard. nobody expects the undercard fights to have big names in them or anything, so if they end up being average (or even relatively boring) it doesn't really have that big of a negative affect the entire card as a whole. on the other hand, if the undercard fights end up being great fights, it definitely has a positive affect on the card as a whole.

that would make sense. i mean, it's not like anyone ever thought less of a great night of fights just because there were a few chumps on the undercard. nobody expects the undercard fights to have big names in them or anything, so if they end up being average (or even relatively boring) it doesn't really have that big of a negative affect the entire card as a whole. on the other hand, if the undercard fights end up being great fights, it definitely has a positive affect on the card as a whole.

Sometimes the best fights are found on the undercard in my opinion.

Sometimes the best fights are found on the undercard in my opinion.

i agree, HOWEVER!!! When you rate a card usually you do not have any expectations from the undercard fights, obviously if they are good they only enhance the rating, but if they suck you won't be complaining either, most people usually have expectations from the key 3-4 fights, at most 5