About Poster

Shubham

10 hours ago, Shubham said:

Does anyone know how to make poster for fight? Can non vip person also make poster? And if there is any app then pls tell me

Try using GIMP. It's free and won't cost you the way PS would (unless you're willing to pirate it, which I am not condoning).  

VIP or non-VIP folks can make posters, but you can't actually place them on an event unless the owner of the org has given you the necessary rights and roles within the org regardless of VIP status.  You can, however, load them up to another site such as imgbb or something and send them the image link to load up themselves.

As far as how to make the poster, anything goes, so long as the ultimate dimensions/resolution are 240x290 pixels.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Shubham said:

Does anyone know how to make poster for fight? Can non vip person also make poster? And if there is any app then pls tell me

I used the editable templates found at - https://www.postermywall.com/index.php/posters/search?s=ufc#

Then used my own backgrounds & themes, this should at least help even fairly useless poster-designers such as I was/am get a head-start.