Weigh-in Shenanigans

J0J0

Just like IRL you have the occasional scuffle or the fighter that misses weight.

id love to see this incorporated in the game. Managers of the fighters in the event would receive an email the day before/day of with a summary of what happened.

(ex: “Words were exchanged between fighter A and fighter B. There’s some heat behind this matchup!”)

The email would also indicate if there were any fighters who missed weight.

if nothing happened, there would be no email.

this would all be random, similar to when you get emails about your fighter participating in a research study or speaking at some event.

These would also raise the event hype a certain percentage depending on the fight and could also affect the way your fighter performs.

I dunno, just something I was thinking about

Missing weight actually already is in the game - including if they're just right on the cusp and having to go lose an extra little bit. It used to be far more frequent because you had to fly to your actual fights and that sapped energy. Guys would forget and get the dreaded autoflight, and then depending on their weight/energy, they'd miss weight resulting in a NC

You still sometimes get a NC now and then. Sometimes someone signs up to a weight class they shouldn't be in and it's just a mistake that everyone doesn't notice until it's too late. It's just uber annoying for org owners and mostly the opponent... who now gets no money and had to wait all this time.

EDIT: This is my blackbelt post!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daudy said:

Missing weight actually already is in the game - including if they're just right on the cusp and having to go lose an extra little bit. It used to be far more frequent because you had to fly to your actual fights and that sapped energy. Guys would forget and get the dreaded autoflight, and then depending on their weight/energy, they'd miss weight resulting in a NC

You still sometimes get a NC now and then. Sometimes someone signs up to a weight class they shouldn't be in and it's just a mistake that everyone doesn't notice until it's too late. It's just uber annoying for org owners and mostly the opponent... who now gets no money and had to wait all this time.

EDIT: This is my blackbelt post!

40 more till my brown

tine to spam count!

• Downvote 1