[APPROVED] Physicals cap

Suggestion: Physicals cap

Suggestions Description: A physical cap was about to be implemented a few years ago. My suggestion is a lighter variant modeled on irl body/muscle types. Instead of a general cap we put in some more targeted limitations.

Strength vs Cardio: If one is 15 the other can max be 13, or you can have both at 14 but not both maxed.

Strength vs Flexibility: Same thing.

Speed vs Cardio: Same thing.

So you could have Cardio 15, but then both Strength and Speed would be capped at 13. I'm thinking it can be explained as big muscles burn more energy and fast/slow muscle types. But the goal is that you have to make some hard choices which should create more build variety.

Pros:

• Build variety
  • Realism?

Cons:

• Existing fighters above the cap
  • Upvote 2

I agree

How about there being diminishing returns on certain abilities depending on your training. Because we all know you cant be elite in everything.

Ex: You focus on training your strength for a camp. The diminishing return is that your cardio will suffer a bit. 

If you build a 5'8 heavyweight, he's more likely to gas because of his size & the weight he's carrying.

If you spend a year in-game (3months) without training your BJJ, your skill will diminish. You still keep your belt level but you wont be as sharp as the OP mentioned in his post.

If you get KO'd a certain number of times in a row, your chin will get weaker. 

stuff like that.

• Upvote 1

I would not bother with the physicals or in fact any of the skills. We have so many issues in the game, i would say the training / fight engine are 2 of the things that actually work. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's almost like you're reading our minds with some of these suggestions. 😂

My lips are generally sealed with the road map but it helps to mention with this suggestion that we've already developed a physical cap and will be introducing it sooner than you all think.

Approved.

• Vlad changed the title to [APPROVED] Physicals cap