Specific Fighter continually has broken PBP/ToTT

Daudy

I have an odd one that's been going on for a while. Some time ago, I picked up an FA who always has a slightly wonky PBP and TOTT here.

It's slightly broken/wonky in the following ways (at least for me):

1) Besides his very first test fight done by his original creator, NONE of his MMA or KT fights since (3 different managers including his creator) have had TOTT display. Not in the play by play, not even when you view his fight from his history.

2) During the PBP of his fights, the formatting for notable actions (clinch, TD, break clinch, rocking someone, being rocked, knockdowns, etc) are broken not too dissimilar to the way text formatting is broken in the discussion about fighter bios or messages. However, unlike the broken formatting in messages it doesn't seem to correlate with any browser or platform. It's just broken. The images for those notable actions appear normally if you view the fight as a whole, but not in the PBP. These images of text do not appear in his pbp, but you'll see something like "CL" with a bunch of other characters instead of your standard clinch picture in red or blue.

This leads me to believe that someway, somehow, image display during this guy's fights are bugged out. As you can see, it started occurring all the way back in his 2nd ever fight in early 2022 while still under management by his creator. It has remained the same way ever since including when managed by Sonny Muchacho and then myself.

Other notes:

• As far as I can tell the only 'change' made to him between his test fight and his 2nd fight is a name change. This was done by the original manager
  • Other things such as his weight has remained unchanged. His initial TOTT has the same weight as he does now, and checking his stats in training assistant indicate his weight is a whole number (no decimals) which means it's really unlikely he's had any weight products (e.g. he hasn't gone down and then back up to '209' again)
  • Fights still view broken when accessed from his opponents' pages. The few I checked also don't seem to be affected by this bug in other fights, against other opponents, after fighting my guy. So it's not contagious at least haha

4 minutes ago, Skuzbukit said:

I am no programmer but to me that looks like a damaged / corrupted fighter file.

I've seen similar kind of "missing data" issues in some MMO games where the character file was damaged on the server,

Yeah there's been a few odd ones over the years.

Another one I can remember is a particular fighter who never aged beyond 18. Just never got older, but luckily for everyone involved I think he was pretty slow learning and mediocre. Somehow, his creation date had been something really crazy (think a date pre-internet) which was maybe why. I think that one was spot fixed by Mike after someone made a forum post about it. Poor guy went from an evergreen 18yo to mid 30s overnight!

2 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Yeah there's been a few odd ones over the years.

Another one I can remember is a particular fighter who never aged beyond 18. Just never got older, but luckily for everyone involved I think he was pretty slow learning and mediocre. Somehow, his creation date had been something really crazy (think a date pre-internet) which was maybe why. I think that one was spot fixed by Mike after someone made a forum post about it. Poor guy went from an evergreen 18yo to mid 30s overnight!

Interestingly when you view the fight linked from opponents of your "corrupted" fighter you see no TOTT on the PBP either, so it's affecting both sides of the bout link-wise.