Big KO's

"Noob postures up and connects with a big shot that has rocked Gracie badly. He's trying desperately to grab hold of Noob around the waist but Noob pushes him off and unloads with more strikes, forcing the referee to jump in and save him! Noob is the winner by TKO! Noob jumps onto the cage and shouts into the camera. "We did it momma!""

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentarypbp.php?FTID=93469

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got this line of commentary tonight and i was pretty ecstatic, i might just fade into bolivia.

"Pendragon flashes Power a smile before throwing a beast of a right hand, straight down the pipe. Power's eyes follow the hand right onto his nose, taking in it's full glory... and then darkness. Power crumples to the floor! He's out cold! Pendragon punches the air and yells at the top of his lungs - yeeeeeeeeeeah!!!! This one is all over!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=88035

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Karelin tries to clinch up.

Karelin is looking to clinch.

Man lands a head kick that stumbles Karelin and the fighters go to the mat.

Karelin is rocked!

It looks like Alexander Karelin has been cut.

This has been an exciting period of action!

Man advances position into side control!

Oh Karelin is still in real trouble! Will he be able to recover?!!

Man crunches a massive hammerfist down on Karelin - he's out! Man Holds back on further strikes and jumps to his feet to celebrate with the crowd!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:28 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). He Man!

He wasn't happy to have to fight Jones again but Avon being Avon pulled out the decision. Had my damage slider set way too high in the rematch.

Honestly man, I'd read through that fight 4 or 5 times before you posted it in preperation for a potential match :) Pretty incredible display. Hope I get the chance to mimic it.

Honestly man, I'd read through that fight 4 or 5 times before you posted it in preperation for a potential match :) Pretty incredible display. Hope I get the chance to mimic it.

Puno is so god damn well rounded that he is gonna be a bitch for anyone to handle. In the rematch, he killed Jones with kicks and landed a takedown here and there and Puno won. He's a tall order to tackle.

I didn't want to start a new thread about this so here goes. Since I started playing this game in May '09 I have never seen Brabo Choke in the game untill now: Click click.

Is it like the superman punch or a slam, very rare to happen? Is there another ones? I was really stoked to see a new finishing move!