[DENIED] Auto-Loading Vending Machines

venom09

Would be nice further to the needless micro managing pointed out in another thread to have to not load gym vending machines when stock is available. Maybe something where you can set what you want stocked adding up to the 50 slots available and it does that so long as you have sufficient inventory of the product.

• Upvote 2

Not a fan of this idea, unfortunately.

At its core I'm not a fan of automating these things, as a manager you own a gym and have a responsibility which sometimes requires you to refill vending, etc.

If we take automation too far, before long we won't have a game to play 😂. However, I can't recall whether we currently send managers any mails when the Vending machines deplete / low, if not - we can add that so you guys don't forget!

Except for the mailing, we won't be moving forward with the core of the suggestion so unfortunately, this is declined. As I say with others, hopefully, this doesn't deter you from suggesting more changes in the future :)

• Vlad changed the title to [DENIED] Auto-Loading Vending Machines

May want to consider increasing the vending machine size, considering that managers now have the potential of a 30+ fighter roster and we had nowhere near that when the original vending machine size was settled on.

A notification system for the vending machine running low would be a good compromise.

• Upvote 4