Henderson signs for Strikeforce

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i've seen Lashley looks pretty impressive to be fair, will be an interesting watch.

Who's next though? Randy Orton??

DREAM should sign The Big Show and have him fight Hong Man Choi.

DREAM should sign The Big Show and have him fight Hong Man Choi.

I'd like to see him lay on Roy Nelson and give him a taste of his own, he could count out loud to the ref like Nelson in true WWE style!

I dont see why everyone mocks Lashleys MMA aspirations. He has the wrestling pedigree, the strength, and athleticism. With proper coaching he COULD be a top tier fighter someday. He will get great coaching and sparring at American Top Team. He's young enough to potentially have a couple year run in 2011-2012 where he could compete if they dont throw him to the wolves. IHO

I'm glad I don't have to see Henderson's smug flourbag face and horrible style in the UFC anymore. And I legitimately believe people have forgotten that Rashad just isn't that good - he could only draw with Tito, and needed a tight split decision to beat Bisping, who

a) Was fighting a weight class above his preference

and

b)Is fairly awful

The only impressive wins he's had were against broken Chuck and Forrest, the most erratic man in MMA. Rampage will destroy him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sad to see Henderson leave. True blue collar fighter. No BS just business. Love a guy that does all his talking in the cage. Oh well, one more reason to watch the next Strikeforce event.

thats good for hendo now strikeforce needs to get some more top guys in they might be alright but untill then they will end up dying out, as for dana white hey the guy speaks the truth either you like him or you dont be he's goin tell you that shit to ur face, rampage is coming back to ufc after filming is done.

Dana White quite often makes a statement that becomes true as he has some serious sway in the mma world whether people like it or not.

Henderson is 39 and only has a few years left so i can see why the UFC perhaps wanted to move on to younger guys who may be the future but some of the things he has said have been wrong.

Dana White quite often makes a statement that becomes true as he has some serious sway in the mma world whether people like it or not.

Henderson is 39 and only has a few years left so i can see why the UFC perhaps wanted to move on to younger guys who may be the future but some of the things he has said have been wrong.

It's fair enough that when a guy reaches a certain age and maybe is not the product they want any more that they may let him go, but it's the way you do it.

Henderson gave a lot to the UFC and MMA, he didn't talk shit to anyone and did a good job. He's widely regarded as a legend of MMA and i think a guy who served the sport and the organisation that well, deserved to be treated with some dignity.

This sort of treatment wont go un-noticed by other fighters, i guess most of them except it's part of the Dana White package but it could honestly come back to haunt him in the future if he continues to do it.

What's wrong with treating a guy with a bit of respect instead of putting on a big front all the time?

It's fair enough that when a guy reaches a certain age and maybe is not the product they want any more that they may let him go, but it's the way you do it.

Henderson gave a lot to the UFC and MMA, he didn't talk shit to anyone and did a good job. He's widely regarded as a legend of MMA and i think a guy who served the sport and the organisation that well, deserved to be treated with some dignity.

This sort of treatment wont go un-noticed by other fighters, i guess most of them except it's part of the Dana White package but it could honestly come back to haunt him in the future if he continues to do it.

What's wrong with treating a guy with a bit of respect instead of putting on a big front all the time?

Sorry my comments were more aimed at the comments he made recently (19/12) on henderson's age being a factor in the UFc not signing him.

There is no excuse for White being a dick and insulting people, unfortuantly, because the UFC is the biggest org currently in the world he quite often states that the competitiors career will never be so big again which are only true because of the UFC's current position.