Fight history

Wavmaker

On 4/10/2024 at 12:30 PM, BLOODSPORT said:

Yeah.. so frustrating mate... the real problem is that no one from those running this game is even responding... even messaged Mike about this but got no reply... at least they give us explanation/update on what the hell is happening...

And i mailed him and it is still not fixed. Thats the less important part, more important is that now my fighter cant get new fight and is sitting on bench for no reason.. Im new playes. 1 fighter on bench because of the bug, 2 fighters on bench because of the guy who quit after being catched to use multis and now i cant use those two cuz org is inactive.. So what now? What is the point of my VIP and 10 slots if i can use only 7.. plus that i could not pick up free agent that time i got fa credit and had to buy vip because of it.. 

11 hours ago, Buks said:

Yeah but 3 fighters on bench is really too much, its almost half of roster

Yeah, two of those are just things that happen, it’s sucks so I just made a suggestion for it. If Mike isn’t responding about that other guy that stinks, he usually replies to mine fairly quickly, so I don’t know what’s up with that.

i think one account in here is a dummy account of Mike, attacking and calling players bad thing, instead of calling out mike to immediately correct this bugs unless he is mike himself.. we would not be posting this bugs if it were corrected earlier is it? U call us bad things because we are being frustrated for the slow response? 

14 minutes ago, BLOODSPORT said:

i think one account in here is a dummy account of Mike, attacking and calling players bad thing, instead of calling out mike to immediately correct this bugs unless he is mike himself.. we would not be posting this bugs if it were corrected earlier is it? U call us bad things because we are being frustrated for the slow response? 

I was supporting you with that message. I do not intend to argue with you, no I am not a duplicate account of Mike. I’m sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I underestimated the seriousness of this bug, I very much hope it is fixed soon. I have not called you names one time and do not intend you. I am sorry for arguing with you earlier in this thread, I respect your opinion as you are a much more experienced player than me.

• Upvote 1