World's Strongest Man

I hope he loses. Im not sure why. Maybe because it'll show it's not all about being uber strong, im not sure - I just know I want him to lose!

He holds a green belt in Karate with 7 years of amateur boxing to run with...apparently he's not just some roid raging meathead.

He holds a green belt in Karate with 7 years of amateur boxing to run with...apparently he's not just some roid raging meathead.

Well, I saw a video of his boxing padwork for this fight..I don't know, he started breathing heavily pretty fast and looked very slow. His sub defense seems decent though :)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/848/pudzian.jpg

WOW hahaha

i would like him to win a couple so people start jumpin on the band wagon ( Kimbo kinda style ) then for him to get knocked out (like again) and for everyone who once supported him to start sayin "oh i always said he was just a meat head blah blah blah . . . "

shit like that always makes me laugh cause it shows u how full of shit people are

in reality this dude has no place in a cage he will be sweeped up by Dream along with all the other weirdos and will live oout his fightin career as a side show rather than an athlete which is a shame

hope he proves me wrong i like to see people achieve Bobby Lashley has signed with Strikeforce so him and Brett Rogers will prob be happenin soon IMO hype hype hype big money shot at Fedor " Fedors biggest ever Challenge!!!" at least thats what they say for everyone of his fights : | and then he will get destroyed and Fedor will go home and sit in his shack in the woods while bobby goes into hiding for a bit comes back wins one or two and over to the UFC

big money fight lashley lesnar ??? they signed Renzo Gracie and rumours of Militech comin back . . . .

UFC bringing in the oldies prob gonna try make an OAP division (no offence ment) but to keep the big names fightin and keep them to competitive fights rahter than feeding htem to the young lions that are just to athletic for the old guys

talkin of which LETS GO CHUCK !

Im sure he probably wont amount to much, simply because of at this stage MMA is something most people have been doing for years and are very well rounded...

That being said, if that freak of nature hits you I would imagine its lights out. I mean sure there is muscular..Then there is strongest man competition muscular. Those nuts jobs lift cars and shit

people who dont know much about it will see him as just a meathead though :(

Well, I saw a video of his boxing padwork for this fight..I don't know, he started breathing heavily pretty fast and looked very slow. His sub defense seems decent though :)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/848/pudzian.jpg

Yeah that's a lot of muscle to be carrying around, I can't imagine being 6 feet and change weighing 300lbs is an easy task. On another note, he looks about ready to slam the Jiu Jitsu right out of that fella lol.

dayamn im keen to see this. either he will be able to combine strangth and athletecism with martial arts and dominate or he'll be some big big gumbus swinging his arms around getting a beating

He kicked his opponent without any technique and he almost flew to the other side of the ring. He should fight the words heaviest man. Maybe that would make it more exciting.

Before the fight Mariusz said: "Ta ręka niesie za sobą śmierć, a tej drugiej sam się boję." (English: "This hand brings death, but the other one I am even afraid of.")

Hah.

Before the fight Mariusz said: "Ta ręka niesie za sobą śmierć, a tej drugiej sam się boję." (English: "This hand brings death, but the other one I am even afraid of.")

Hah.

I changed my mind - I want him to win everything ever

haha what a terrible fighter. He chased the guy with awful looking kicks and swung at him with no technique at all. If it weren't for the fact that he's disgustingly strong he would never have any chance. Wait until he fights someone with some talent. They'll catch his kicks and knock him the fuck out.