World's Strongest Man

"My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy…I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate."

No homo - I'd love to see this guy take a dump.

haha what a terrible fighter. He chased the guy with awful looking kicks and swung at him with no technique at all. If it weren't for the fact that he's disgustingly strong he would never have any chance. Wait until he fights someone with some talent. They'll catch his kicks and knock him the fuck out.

For all we know, he might have technique. He probably just isn't using it. If he did add technique to his kicks,

he might have disabled the guy or something.

haha what a terrible fighter. He chased the guy with awful looking kicks and swung at him with no technique at all. If it weren't for the fact that he's disgustingly strong he would never have any chance. Wait until he fights someone with some talent. They'll catch his kicks and knock him the fuck out.

Not this.

It's hard to show technique when the guy runs away from you (and tell me if I'm exaggerating) like a SQUIRREL.

Not this.

It's hard to show technique when the guy runs away from you (and tell me if I'm exaggerating) like a SQUIRREL.

I was thinking more like a mouse from a roid eating Cat

damn i know this guy, he is easily the best it comes to being the strongest ever, very impressive. As far as MMA goes though i am not sure, one thing for certain is:

#1 He will never cut for a 265 fighter, he is pure muscle as it is at 300 pounds

#2 He is 32 already, so i cannot see him improving much, then again he is NOT another Kimbo

His work ethic is huge though, i am pretty sure he does not have long term plans for MMA.

Just watched the fight, hard to really say anything apart from the fact that Marius has a lot of power in those kicks

• 4 months later...

Anybody watched his second fight (against some japanese guy, Kawaguchi) tonight?

SPOILER AHEAD

Decision win, but horrible performance..I really hoped he had improved. And this guy is supposed to fight Sylvia in two weeks?

sylvia's fallen as far as he can fall in the mma world..without those gyms of his in iowa he'd be broke..if he loses to pudz i can't imagine him falling more

Funnily enough a polish friend of mine linked me to the fight live tonight and i watched. The guy gassed out real quick and didnt look to sharp, getting oxygen to muscles like that is some fucking task.

Yeh he's fighting Sylvia soon, would be a decent scalp for an up and comer but the guy brings more of a sideshow attraction level of attention right now.

That said he's one big fucker, if he can sort out some wrestling he might be a good ground and pounder, imagine him slamming someone then laying on them raining bombs.....ouch.

damn i know this guy, he is easily the best it comes to being the strongest ever, very impressive. As far as MMA goes though i am not sure, one thing for certain is:

#1 He will never cut for a 265 fighter, he is pure muscle as it is at 300 pounds

#2 He is 32 already, so i cannot see him improving much, then again he is NOT another Kimbo

His work ethic is huge though, i am pretty sure he does not have long term plans for MMA.

Just watched the fight, hard to really say anything apart from the fact that Marius has a lot of power in those kicks

Mentor,when you say you know him do you mean literally know him? As in through a power lifting circuit, met through a mutual friend or whatever etc etc. Just curious of the story behind it.

" i am pretty sure he does not have long term plans for MMA. "

WRONG. He won WSM 5 times already and said "I won everything in there, want a diferent challenge". So now he decided he wants to be MMA top fighter, and in 2 3 years he plans to fight Fedor [of course he knows that NOW he stands no chance] and another HW top fighters

"His boxing technique is bad. There a lot of holes in his game. His defense is weak, he didn't have much time to learn. There are holes in every aspect of his boxing technique. His jab is bad, his legs are bad, his defense is bad, his offense is bad. I also don't think Mariusz is ready to take a punch" - His boxing coach

Yikes.