Cristiane Cyborg could pose for Playboy

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Cristiane...r-Playboy-21602

Cristiane ‘Cyborg’ Could Pose for Playboy

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

by Marcelo Alonso (malonso@sherdog.com)

Since stopping Gina Carano in August, Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos has been moving to the forefront of women’s MMA. In addition to winning a title belt and plenty of praise, she has received coverage in various MMA and fitness magazines. One offer from outside the industry caught her by surprise, though: an invitation to pose for Playboy.

“Actually we are still talking, and I’m thinking about that possibility,” she said. “After all, only one man saw me naked in my entire life and I have to think deeply about that.”

Cyborg returns to MMA on Jan. 30 in Sunrise, Fla., where she’ll defend her Strikeforce women’s title against Marloes Coenen.

“I’m pretty much focused on the training,” she said. “I’ve trained so hard to get this belt, I’ll do anything to keep it with me.”

Cyborg would not compare Coenen to Gina Carano, whom she defeated to win the title.

“I don’t like to compare fights,” she said. “I believe that each fight is a different story. I’m training really hard and getting prepared to give another show to my fans and represent the Chute Boxe name well, always keeping my main focus on the knockout.”

===============

She said "only one man saw me naked in my entire life." I feel sorry for Evangelista Cyborg now.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Hef understand that MMA fans want to see Gina in Playboy, not because she is a fighter, but because she is one of the more attractive fighters? Just because she turned them down doesn't mean they should just go to the next female fighter they've heard of. (And this is all just speculation on my part. No idea if they offered it to Gina or not.)

If Chyna can pose nude than Santos can pose nude. And in all honesty Santos is far more attractive. If she does pose, I think it will be pretty well received.

You think Santos far more attractive than Gina? Are you addicted to testosteron or something?

Hahaha sorry, I thought Chyna was the name you gave to Gina. I looked up this Chyna character and yes, she looks like a monster.

No worries. If I recall correctly the Chyna issue of Playboy sold out pretty quickly, too. Than again she had all those WWE fans behind her at the time. I doubt Cyborg would have the same following.

LOL

Marloes Coenen, Misha Tate or Gina would be nice :smile_anim:

followed by Natasha Wicks...

Sad to say, Natasha Wicks got fired. Of course, not working for the UFC hasn't stopped other girls from posing, but it is less likely now, until (if) she comes back into the limelight. On another note, Logan Stanton was also fired. Right now it's Arianny and some new girl, Chandella Powell, who is a former playmate.