Cristiane Cyborg could pose for Playboy

No worries. If I recall correctly the Chyna issue of Playboy sold out pretty quickly, too. Than again she had all those WWE fans behind her at the time. I doubt Cyborg would have the same following.

Chyna also had a LOT of surgery too.

did anyone notice her on the strikeforce card last night --- actually looked like she might of had some plastic surgery done -- i mean after a case of beer and 20 shots of tequila she might of been doable

perhaps if you're both stranded in siberia, your penis is getting frostbitten, and she's the only vagina around for 1000 miles. then, maybe.

perhaps if you're both stranded in siberia, your penis is getting frostbitten, and she's the only vagina around for 1000 miles. then, maybe.

Cyborg has a Vagina when did this happen i thought it was a man with a wig

Sad to say, Natasha Wicks got fired. Of course, not working for the UFC hasn't stopped other girls from posing, but it is less likely now, until (if) she comes back into the limelight. On another note, Logan Stanton was also fired. Right now it's Arianny and some new girl, Chandella Powell, who is a former playmate.

What?!

They didn't hire her that long ago, damn....she was my favourite UFC girl by far.