This Is What I Got For Christmas Thread

CardiffWanderer

I didn't "get" anything special, we're not into the whole giving thing in my family. Only the kids recieve gifts, toys etc.

I actually got my own "present", I finalized my full back tattoo :) If you are lucky I might post the end result of it here in a few days when it has healed up :)

cash, clothes, a zippo, a book.

my girlfriend and i do "second christmas", where we have another christmas on january 25th. this is when we give each other a bigger gift, since neither one of us gets our christmas bonuses until january. so i'll probably get something cool from her ( she's gotten me a 360, a ps3, a bungie jumping trip, a tv, and some other stuff over the past few years for birthdays and christmases)

Coal, same as every year, I don't get it man, my house doesn't even have a fire.......

Lulz

Home beer making kit. Gonna get my beer on!!

Coolest gift ever...I'm jealous.

OH also my blew me. Hurray for Christmas!!!

Your what blew what? lol

my girlfriend and i do "second christmas", where we have another christmas on january 25th. this is when we give each other a bigger gift, since neither one of us gets our christmas bonuses until january. so i'll probably get something cool from her ( she's gotten me a 360, a ps3, a bungie jumping trip, a tv, and some other stuff over the past few years for birthdays and christmases)

Never accept a gift from a female where you have to jump off something really high to get it, they remember everything bad you've ever done to them.

I got 2 hoodies, a gift card to a nice restaurant, cash, a limited edition tee, a hat and a trip to the hospital.