The Fighters Pit!!! Alliance Challenge!

Hey!

We at the pit are issuing an open challenge to all alliances for an alliance battle!

It's very straightforward, 9 pit fighters vs 9 fighters from your alliance. The winning alliance will get pre-decided amount of money from the members of the other alliance (we're willing to match whatever you can put up as a wager on this)!

Here's our alliance: http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=28

If you think you have what it takes to beat us, post in this thread or shoot me a PM and we'll get it rolling. If you're worried about not having any free fighters, I'm sure org owners will be very open to giving you a 1 fight superfight, especially since it'll be against a top ranked competitor!

Oh and also, it'll be held at a neutral venue. We'll make an organization just for this event and the winning alliance can keep the profits from it.

If by any chance we get like 3 alliances up for this, we can set it up a bit differently.

Anyway, thats the gist of it, anyone up for it?

This was already brought up once yea? I'm pretty sure the Broken Halo Pride sent their RSVP back. I'll drop a line in our alliance chat and make sure everyone is still copesthetic with it. Think if we can get it set up it'd be pretty bad-ass considering that would be the 3rd and 6th ranked Alliances in the game. Dunno how much our guys can afford to wager tho'. Shoot me a PM Shiv.

You guys can hold the fights at Fightworld. We'd be happy to host the challenge. :D

Haha, as much as I like you Logan, I feel the best way to do it would be a new org just created for this one event. Proceeds of the event going to the winning alliance!

we at BMF would love to beat you like children, but weve only got 2 members! any cool motherfuckers wanna be bad ass motherfuckers feel free to send me a message and join the revolution!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=237

We'd be up for any challenge but we want there to be a good amount of $ at stake, just to make it fun :)

This was already brought up once yea? I'm pretty sure the Broken Halo Pride sent their RSVP back. I'll drop a line in our alliance chat and make sure everyone is still copesthetic with it. Think if we can get it set up it'd be pretty bad-ass considering that would be the 3rd and 6th ranked Alliances in the game. Dunno how much our guys can afford to wager tho'. Shoot me a PM Shiv.

Done! We'd love to see that happen, lets see what you guys got! I do think we're better than that 6th ranking btw :)

We're All for it!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE VS PIT!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR, NO HOLD BARRED!

Comte -

You aren't SlaughterHouse. We threw you out of SlaughterHouse, and then you started some second-rate, wannabe ripoff SlaughterHouse.

So, when you say "We're All for it!", you mean, "WANNABES VS PIT", not SlaughterHouse.

As far as this point, SlaughterHouse: LA is even worse because they just stole our name, they were NEVER associated with us.

Also, Shiv, might I suggest you don't create a new org for this, but the higher ranked fighter gets home-field advantage? As an org owner, I don't find it very enticing to send a top ranked fighter away, and to just send it to a one-off org is pointless.

Make your challenges, set your fights. The higher ranked fighter gets home-field, and figure out the prize some other way.

So, any updates?

Holiday season has slowed things, a few people are biting in JMFC. Im hoping to try and get some people to commit if possible over the next week.

As per our last few days of mails, we will compete. Sorting out the details. Keeping the masses updated, that is all.

Will catch you in pm next time you are on Shiv.

the more alliances that join or get involved the bigger the money or prize would be so dont see any problem -- get enough then can even have a sort of tourney with it

Thats the idea!

As of now, we have 3 alliances who are pretty much in: Pit, BHP, JMFC.

We're looking for one more and then we can have a tournament. Any interested should drop me a message ASAP.

the more alliances that join or get involved the bigger the money or prize would be so dont see any problem -- get enough then can even have a sort of tourney with it

an alliance tourney or league of some sort would be fucking sick!