Video Game Reviews

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe UFC 2010 comes out around the end of May.

yeah depending on where you live it differs by a few days but at the end of May is right, 28th in the UK and a little before in the USA.......twats.

There will be a demo released very soon, at the end of April which will feature 4 fighters from the LHW division (Machida, Rua, Rampage and Rashad) I think tournament mode will be available for people to play at home with friends.

I saw a video of the new CAF mode and you can customise your guys moves, everyone of them, everything from punches, stance style to submissions and slams. I saw a gogoplata from the butterfly guard and the option to change your celebrations, buffer announcement animation, and also you can make much better tattoos now as you can resize them, put them anywhere on the body and layer them to make sleeves and designs etc.

i played the demo for Skate.3 last night. being able to do darkslides and underflips now is pretty sweet, but i'm still frustrated that they haven't added flatland tricks (long live rodney mullen).

the online component looks to be a LOT better than the previous ones though, and the video editing and everything all seems to be improved :notworthy:

i played the demo for Skate.3 last night. being able to do darkslides and underflips now is pretty sweet, but i'm still frustrated that they haven't added flatland tricks (long live rodney mullen).

the online component looks to be a LOT better than the previous ones though, and the video editing and everything all seems to be improved :notworthy:

Nice. I haven't even played Skate 2, but Skate 1 set it up so that I'd never play Tony Hawk ever again.

for anyone who hasn't played it yet, you should definitely try Just Cause 2. it's an AWESOME sandbox game. the world is HUGE. i have over 15 hours played and i bet i haven't even completed 5% of the game. there's literally hundreds of little settlements/bases/etc all around the map. there's also no loading times, and the graphics are really quite nice.

and the grappling hook and parachute make traveling around really fun (not to mention the helicopters/boats/cars/motorcycles/planes/jets/etc)

for anyone who hasn't played it yet, you should definitely try Just Cause 2. it's an AWESOME sandbox game. the world is HUGE. i have over 15 hours played and i bet i haven't even completed 5% of the game. there's literally hundreds of little settlements/bases/etc all around the map. there's also no loading times, and the graphics are really quite nice.

and the grappling hook and parachute make traveling around really fun (not to mention the helicopters/boats/cars/motorcycles/planes/jets/etc)

It is a good game (with terrible voice acting) but i kinda got bored in the end somehow, the missions are repetitive imo. I mean it started well mission wise.

That said theres nothing like tying a guy to a jet and then taking him for a spin, or using the head of a statue as a wrecking ball!

It is a good game (with terrible voice acting) but i kinda got bored in the end somehow, the missions are repetitive imo. I mean it started well mission wise.

That said theres nothing like tying a guy to a jet and then taking him for a spin, or using the head of a statue as a wrecking ball!

yeah, the voice acting's pretty crappy. i've only played 2 story missions so far though lol. i just have fun going around blowing up all the enemy bases :thumbup:

and yeah, the grappling hook stuff is a really great element in regards to the fighting. dragging dudes, attaching them to a propane tank and then shooting the nozzle off the tank, etc.

good times :P

yeah, the voice acting's pretty crappy. i've only played 2 story missions so far though lol. i just have fun going around blowing up all the enemy bases :thumbup:

and yeah, the grappling hook stuff is a really great element in regards to the fighting. dragging dudes, attaching them to a propane tank and then shooting the nozzle off the tank, etc.

good times :P

The grapple hook and exaggerated physics really make the game and if your creative theres some crazy shit to do.

The best moment for me early on was the first car chase where your on the roof of the car, tying the chasing army cars to trees and watching them flip over etc was great, plus just shooting out the tyres led to some amazing vehicle acrobatics.

Also a mention to the game world, truly amazing, everything from deserts, jungles and snowy mountains.....a pretty impressive playground with big draw distances.

The grapple hook and exaggerated physics really make the game and if your creative theres some crazy shit to do.

The best moment for me early on was the first car chase where your on the roof of the car, tying the chasing army cars to trees and watching them flip over etc was great, plus just shooting out the tyres led to some amazing vehicle acrobatics.

Also a mention to the game world, truly amazing, everything from deserts, jungles and snowy mountains.....a pretty impressive playground with big draw distances.

yeah that car chase was great. i kept shooting the grappling hook onto the front of the other cars and then shooting the other end at the ground like 50 feet in front of them. as soon as they ran out of slack the car would flip end over end, and it was awesome :notworthy:

and yeah, the game world is totally spectacular. there's very little pop-in as well, when transitioning between the draw distances, and it all looks very smooth even when traveling at high speeds in aircraft. it's awesome going from the beaches way up into the mountains where it's snowing. i actually climbed an entire mountain with my parachute open, just grapple hooking my way up. it was pretty sweet

yeah that car chase was great. i kept shooting the grappling hook onto the front of the other cars and then shooting the other end at the ground like 50 feet in front of them. as soon as they ran out of slack the car would flip end over end, and it was awesome :notworthy:

and yeah, the game world is totally spectacular. there's very little pop-in as well, when transitioning between the draw distances, and it all looks very smooth even when traveling at high speeds in aircraft. it's awesome going from the beaches way up into the mountains where it's snowing. i actually climbed an entire mountain with my parachute open, just grapple hooking my way up. it was pretty sweet

IM OFF TO GET IT TOMORROW.

played 1 and almost finished it and played the demo of 2. dont like hw they dumbed down rico in 2

community.ufcundisputed.com

I can't even imagine playing 2009 anymore, I'm just going to play this demo over and over until the release.

Anyone get into fallout 3?

I really like it but holy fuck its hard :(

Yeah i really liked playing it around its release and for a good few months after, good game.

if you are trying to find another way to earn online other that mmatycoon affiliate, sign up to gagaBUX.com for free and start earning simply by viewing 30secs ads for $.01 each.

WIN...im on this