BEST Primary Skills

Boondock

Find it very crazy yet very impressive that some of these guys primaries are so high. Safe to say most/some of them are from the "old" days before the sparring changes got put in? I haven't seen mine go up like that, but at the same time could be the quality sparring sessions they put in if they are able to get 1 on 1s with equal/higher level guys.

Find it very crazy yet very impressive that some of these guys primaries are so high. Safe to say most/some of them are from the "old" days before the sparring changes got put in? I haven't seen mine go up like that, but at the same time could be the quality sparring sessions they put in if they are able to get 1 on 1s with equal/higher level guys.

Well people have to take into fact that Franky's guy is over 7 months old in real time...Shiv's guy is almost got 3 remarkable or higher skills and is half the age and thats with current training standards.

The sparring system now is just as capable as the "old" system in creating monsters, in fact you are more likely to find more well rounded monsters now or in teh near future.

I kind of doubt it. I don't think primaries are that much more important than secondaries which would mean long time in training whatever-you-like trumps short term sparring monsters.

The reason I do think these sparring monsters are gonna make a splash despite that is that many of them are getting smarter/better training in secondaries as well as primaries, compared to most people.

I kind of doubt it. I don't think primaries are that much more important than secondaries which would mean long time in training whatever-you-like trumps short term sparring monsters.

The reason I do think these sparring monsters are gonna make a splash despite that is that many of them are getting smarter/better training in secondaries as well as primaries, compared to most people.

I agree witht his. I think you said what I meant to say a lot more clearly.

The same managers who are smart enough to take advantage of the sparring system are also good enough managers to appropriately use all of their training to better their fighters.

The project fighter I got nerfed had remarkable or better in 3 primary skills and superb or better in 7 of his secondary skills. He was only 19 when I dropped him. I'm sure that these monsters also have good secondary skills for the most part. It's not going to be easy to beat these guys.

Of course they will. I'm not throwing an invisibility cloak on my fighters. I just like to make it a little more difficult for my opponents; that's why I try not to spam anything, even what my fighters are strongest at.

I'm going to screen capture all your fighters right now and put them up here. :suicide_anim:

I'm going to screen capture all your fighters right now and put them up here. :suicide_anim:

If I sound like I'm confident...don't get me wrong, I'm not. That would not be a good idea.

lol -- kinda funny there like no one will look at his fighters -- just go into a fight blindfolded

Oh I'm sure they will. Don't think I'm ignorant about that. But whatever I can do to help disguise it (I'm fighting mostly non-VIPs at this point anyway).

I'm sure that these monsters also have good secondary skills for the most part. It's not going to be easy to beat these guys.

what are we considering "good"? Saw a comment above about 7 months old in real time, I have a few guys that I have been training for about the full extent of my VIP since opening 5th Round. In all honesty, have no idea really where a few of them stand...just curious what you guys say is "good"

I like not broadcasting my strengths in primaries. It makes it a lot harder for my opponents to gameplan effectively.

I think that Remarkable across is a better cloak than Mediocre across.

Might just be me though.