SNOW DAY!

My boss just rang and said we don't have to go in today wooooooo. Shit loads of schools closed as well as buses cancelled, trains delayed, cars getting stuck in the snow.

How is it in your end of the wood?

Snow? The only snow I see in The Deep South of LA. is Cocaine by the truck loads and shipped up the Mississippi River from Mexico. Have fun in that other "snow" though.

hahaha, thaTS FUNNY, over here in North Carolina we had snow once this year and like everyone went crazy. But im from ohio so that was funny.

I've seen snow only once. I woke up five years ago on Christmas day to go to mass and found the ground covered in an inch of snow. My retarded uncle tried starting a snow fight with me. Neighbors were making snowmen. Everyone was taking pictures of the snow. It hadn't snowed in the Rio Grande Valley for 109 years, so people were excited. I thought it was kinda retarded.

We don't get snow in Toronto...we get slush.

That's because it's the semi frozen salty tears of Toronto area Leafs fans for a team that's gonna miss the playoffs again. here in the Vancouver area the snow has the good sense to stay up in the mountains where it belongs.

That's because it's the semi frozen salty tears of Toronto area Leafs fans for a team that's gonna miss the playoffs again. here in the Vancouver area the snow has the good sense to stay up in the mountains where it belongs.

I see you've visited our fair city before lol.

We've had snow on the ground for about two weeks now. Today is probably the heaviest it's been though.

You are about 15 miles away from me lol...not really snowed much for the rest of the day and i dont think it will tonight/morning so i might have to go in tomorrow booooo

Ouch. As a Leafs fan, I'm offended haha! Just kidding dude, unfortunately the Leafs won't make the playoffs, I've come to terms with that reality a long time ago. But, I still cheer. At least I'm loyal?

Haha.

Nice to see some Canadians here.

Also, I find it amusing that places close when it snows. That is a rare occurrence where I live, despite massive snow storms and several feet of it after a few months of winter.

Ouch. As a Leafs fan, I'm offended haha! Just kidding dude, unfortunately the Leafs won't make the playoffs, I've come to terms with that reality a long time ago. But, I still cheer. At least I'm loyal?

Haha.

Nice to see some Canadians here.

Also, I find it amusing that places close when it snows. That is a rare occurrence where I live, despite massive snow storms and several feet of it after a few months of winter.

A few weeks ago they were only like 6 points out of a playoff spot and i was thinking maybe there's a chance they could actually pull it off and make the playoffs. Canadian hockey rivalries are always fun and all jokes aside I love it when more Canadian teams make it and i am disappointed that T.O. has slid in the standings. same goes for Edmonton.

A few weeks ago they were only like 6 points out of a playoff spot and i was thinking maybe there's a chance they could actually pull it off and make the playoffs. Canadian hockey rivalries are always fun and all jokes aside I love it when more Canadian teams make it and i am disappointed that T.O. has slid in the standings. same goes for Edmonton.

I definitely agree. I hate seeing Canadian teams not make it into the playoffs. Quite disappointing. Man, I'm just waiting for a Canadian team to take the cup again. We've been disappointed in the finals a few times now, it's about time we win.