• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rampage Jackson

Nick Diaz

Shogun Rua

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett

Shane Carwin

First 5 that I could think of as my favorites. I know there's other one's out there, but there first 5. Anderson Silva makes my favorite 5 to watch but he isn't my top 5 or top 10 favorite fighter. I really like Jose Aldo too.

I like Bisping, although I didn't watch the season of TUF that he coached so those who have probably have seen a side of him I haven't. In the interviews I have seen he seems like an alright guy, and I think he puts on good fights.

And I'm definitely not British. I'm third generation Irish-American, in fact, and I'm sure at least most of you know how that goes.

I like Bisping too and I am also not british. All of his wins have been entertaining and he is a good fighter.

Also he did not beat Matt Hamill the commission just didnt want a soccer riot-type scenario going on...it was lame

1. Jon Jones - I was a fan of his before I saw him throw a punch. He entered the octagon his first fight in the UFC by doing a cartwheel. I was hooked immediately.

2. Clay Guida

3. Joe Lauzon

4. Filthy Tom Lawlor

5. Tamdan McCrory

Breaking it down to 10 is hard let alone 5.. so here you go..

1. Forrest Griffin- from episode 1 of TUF I was hooked to him and he is the reason I got into MMA as a fan and as a Am Fighter.

2. Mike Swick- I dont care how many he loses I'm a die hard of this guy and I hope he gets back on track.

3. Nate Marquardt- The guy gives it his all in every fight and he does not talk shit like most fighters, He is a good guy.

4. Koscheck- The guys will fight 8 times a year if the UFC needs him to and he'll take a loss then come right back and get a few wins. He is a beast and I hope he wins the title down the road.

5. Clay Guida- He will fight some of the biggest names and make them look even better then they are, He puts on a hell of a show every time he fights and he has a huge heart.

6. Matt Hughes- What can i say the guy is terrific, one of the best ever.

7.Wand S- Future HOF and he is a great fighter, When he fights it is a good war.

8. Tyson Griffin- The guy is a beast and I think he deserves more credit then he gets, He has beaten some great guys and should be a future champ.

9.Jon Jones- The guy is a father first and a fighter second and I love that he always brings up his daughter in his interviews then goes out and whoops some ass. Being that I am a father of two I relate to him and I love the unorthodox style.

10. Rumble Johnson- I liked the guy from the first time I saw him fight and I think he can get better if he moves up a weight class. I like the raw style and way he carrys himself.

Honorable Mentions

Phil Davis- I read about this guy a while back and started watching you tube vids of him... I watched his UFC debut and will keep my eye on the guy. Everyone keeps saying they want to see Davis vs Jon Jones and I like them both so bring it on.

Brandon Vera- Good fighter huge hard in my mind he beat Couture, seems like the UFC keeps putting him in their with big names Jon Jones wont be a easy task and I like them both should be a great fight.

Josh Grispi- This WEC fighter shocked the world with his quick win over Jens Pulver last year, I have been following him for some time and hope he gets the title fight soon.

Jim and Dan Miller.

Krystof Soszynski(Think he's gonna crush Bonnar).

Fedor/Cro Cop/Nog(on most lists, I'm sure).

Mousasi.

Scott Smith(My favorite KO ever against Sell).

Hendo.

Rich Franklin.

Just really started watching Zarumskis stuff recently with his Strikeforce bout and I gotta say I am quickly becoming a fan even though he lost. Was a very fun action-packed round.

Maybe Frankie Edgar.

Too many guys I am a fan of to choose 5! So there's 10 with an honorable mention to Zarumskis and Frankie Edgar.