Least used hidden attribute?

GodzillaGreg

What do you guys think the least selected hidden attribute is? I've only used about four of them when creating my fighters so I'm wondering what some of the more experienced members think.

There's

Knows how to adapt his gameplan

Comes in with an extensive amateur record

Has a big heart

Has a granite chin

Never gets injured

Is very self confident

Doesn't cut easily

Is a fast learner

Has natural KO power

He is a popular fighter

I think I have to go with Is a popular fighter. So what do you guys think?

Has a big heart

Has a granite chin

Never gets injured

Is very self confident

Doesn't cut easily

Is a fast learner

Has natural KO power

He is a popular fighter

the ones in bold i have never chosen

My sarcasm detector just broke because the needle jumped so fast.

LOL - being serious it is hard to say. Don't know too much about all of them. I tend to go with Fast learner & Granite Chin & KO Power/Big Heart - depending on the builds. But at the same time I haven't made a guy in a while and haven't really kept up on Mike's guide for recommendations based on the builds.

Has a big heart

Has a granite chin

Never gets injured

Is very self confident

Doesn't cut easily

Is a fast learner

Has natural KO power

He is a popular fighter

the ones in bold i have never chosen

Me too. By the way what does popular fighter do exactly? It's not in the wiki. I mean it's pretty useless if it's just about the fans but if it means you're popular with the judges and thus they lean in your favor if the fight goes to a decision it may be more useful.

Me too. By the way what does popular fighter do exactly? It's not in the wiki. I mean it's pretty useless if it's just about the fans but if it means you're popular with the judges and thus they lean in your favor if the fight goes to a decision it may be more useful.

popularity helps with your overall hype as a fighter

Fast learner = pointless...

agreed

the difference between good and bad isnt big enuff of a difference to be worth picking it. i would rather have a fighter with attributes that will actually help me win fights

self confidence

heart

gameplan

in that order. eff the rest

I have allways thought it meant that the fighters hype increases faster with a popular fighter. Correct me if I'm rong

agreed

the difference between good and bad isnt big enuff of a difference to be worth picking it. i would rather have a fighter with attributes that will actually help me win fights

self confidence

heart

gameplan

in that order. eff the rest

WOW...I'm speechless

100% of the time, I will pick fast learner. Then depending on my goal for the fighter, I will pick 2 of KO power, big heart, and granite chin. I don't pick anything that effects gameplanning because I don't trust my guys enough to make their own decisions. I illustrate in my guide what I would pick for each build.

When I created my first few fighters, I didn't know what to pick and I know for a fact that I picked popular fighter when I built Joseph Jones. But despite my serious lapse in judgment, he turned out very good.

WOW...I'm speechless

100% of the time, I will pick fast learner. Then depending on my goal for the fighter, I will pick 2 of KO power, big heart, and granite chin. I don't pick anything that effects gameplanning because I don't trust my guys enough to make their own decisions. I illustrate in my guide what I would pick for each build.

When I created my first few fighters, I didn't know what to pick and I know for a fact that I picked popular fighter when I built Joseph Jones. But despite my serious lapse in judgment, he turned out very good.

i guess since i dont fight to often thats why i dont put as much value on fast learner. and since a fighters learning skills diminish with age, i would rather give him skills that will allow him the ability to stand the test of time

See, I look at it the exact opposite. Since their skills fall off as they get older, I want them to learn as much as they can when they are still young.

i suppose. but like i said, theres really so little of a difference that it really doesnt matter, at least in my opinion. but i guess if you fight a hole lot then you need every little edge that you can get.

the way i see it, it takes a lot for me to sack a guy, basicly its til death do us part : ) and eventually the fast learner attribute is gonna be lost and then your fighters gonna be left with only two attributes vs a fighter that wasnt created with the fast learner perk that will have the advantage late in his career win the perks really make the biggest difference becos thats when your gonna be facing your stiffest competition.

i suppose. but like i said, theres really so little of a difference that it really doesnt matter, at least in my opinion. but i guess if you fight a hole lot then you need every little edge that you can get.

the way i see it, it takes a lot for me to sack a guy, basicly its til death do us part : ) and eventually the fast learner attribute is gonna be lost and then your fighters gonna be left with only two attributes vs a fighter that wasnt created with the fast learner perk that will have the advantage late in his career win the perks really make the biggest difference becos thats when your gonna be facing your stiffest competition.

At the same time though, you are picking gameplan when that is something that comes with experience. So that is essentially useless later in the fighter's career because they would earn this in time anyway. And its even more useless to a manager like me who VERY seldom lets fighters make their own decisions.

Has a big heart

Has a granite chin

Never gets injured

Is very self confident

Doesn't cut easily

Is a fast learner

Has natural KO power

He is a popular fighter

I think for every one I create now I always go with Fast Learner - KO Power - Granite Chin.

When I was an ubernoob I picked some combination like that only it included An Extensive Amateur Record, which doesn't make sense because my fighters don't need Exp - I set sliders to 100% follow orders.

Other than that I think they're for the most part not very applicable.

I think for every one I create now I always go with Fast Learner - KO Power - Granite Chin.

When I was an ubernoob I picked some combination like that only it included An Extensive Amateur Record, which doesn't make sense because my fighters don't need Exp - I set sliders to 100% follow orders.

Other than that I think they're for the most part not very applicable.

I would think, and hope, that cage experience affects a whole lot of different things then just fighters own decisions in the cage. As it does in the real life, when you are experienced you're not so nervous and your overall performance is better. But I still would not pick extensive amateur record any more, I think I have for some of my earlier fighters. Fast Learner - KO Power - Granite Chin, is the holy trinity that I go for now a days, expect for pure BJJ guys, Big Heart instead of KO power.

Not that I would never pick it again, but I picked Granite Chin for one of my fighters and he got TKOd in his first fight. I just think that it's pointless to choose it because anyone can get knocked out.

Never Gets Injured is kinda pointless to choose because at this point in the game fighters can still train while injured. I hope this never changes.

My top picks are usually KO/Heart/Doesn't Cut Easily.

i guess since i dont fight to often thats why i dont put as much value on fast learner.

How does that make any sense? I don't fight that often either, and that's exactly why being a fast learner is really, really, really important to me (if it only gave +15 I'd still choose it)--being a fast learner allows you to plug more holes in your game plan before you send your fighters to the sharks.

How does that make any sense? I don't fight that often either, and that's exactly why being a fast learner is really, really, really important to me (if it only gave +15 I'd still choose it)--being a fast learner allows you to plug more holes in your game plan before you send your fighters to the sharks.

lol this is a funny conversation.

i guess theres two point of views for all of it. i see it as NOT fighting very often and extra training time as the oppurtunity to plug holes.

if you DO fight often and have little time in between fights then you would need to have a fighter that learns extra quick. thats the way that i see it : )

but i dont know, it doesnt matter to me. ppl can pick what they want. but to me fast learner fades away after time and eventually you only have 2 effective perks, so i dont pick it. just depends how you look at it i guess

What do you guys think the least selected hidden attribute is? I've only used about four of them when creating my fighters so I'm wondering what some of the more experienced members think.

There's

Has a big heart

Has a granite chin

Never gets injured

Is very self confident

Doesn't cut easily

Is a fast learner

Has natural KO power

He is a popular fighter

I think I have to go with Is a popular fighter. So what do you guys think?

I figure that would be the most useless, with amateur record next....