*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

Hello fight fans, Jimmy butler here to bring you the good word about the SFO’s latest event, TAKE IT ALL, being held at the cavernous Hayashi’s Lounge in sparkling downtown Montreal. Our last event, the first SFO event at Hayashi’s, was a sold-out success. L. Steve the H. is hoping TAKE IT ALL will be even better. With Mike Hudson defending his featherwieght title, both Mendez and Dempsey in action, and several of the Terror Factory fighters returning to the cage, there is no doubt that anyone who shows up will be entertained. It is rumored that the Canadian National Anthem will be an esoteric atmospheric avant garde jazz rendition played by none other than Mr. Terror, on his killer jackson soloist slsmg ax.

TAKE IT ALL - By Jimmy "SFO RULES" Butler

http://a.imageshack.us/img412/1820/sfo2.jpg

Travis Lucas v Hank Hall

155 lbs 5 Mark St James v Razor Face 155 lbs title

265+ lbs 3 Cain Marko v Hammera Head

145 lbs 3 Talib Kweli v Fletcher Huntington

185 lbs 3 Sami Assasi v Bones Jones

155 lbs 3 Ash Thomas v Dean Monroe

185 lbs 3 Bob Probert v Tupfama Mbamba

265 lbs 3 Rashad Green v keith steele

205 lbs 3 Corporal Clegg v Ma Chao

265+ lbs 3 Sigfredo Pineda v Alex Duquette

http://a.imageshack.us/img412/1820/sfo2.jpg

Terror's first title shot...DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

I am not cutting the Rambler; I decided on ShaveFace. I feel like he reached the pinnacle of his career with his last fight. Then again, I want to release CrazyFace too. Still possibly the Rambler...It's just getting harder to release fighters but I just love these tournaments.

The reason why I need to release a fighter this time is because the COE LYFFF Tournament creation date is the 25th

Another Sunday, another event in the GOODFELLAS Become a Made Man series. We have come to our final first round bout, which will be in the blimp division. Fighting in a ring this time, for perhaps the first time in SFO history, will be an interesting change to the event. Once again Hayashi’’s will be the scene of the crime, and once again anybody who is anybody in Montreal will be there. And so will 1996 other people. GET DOWN will feature a pair of fighters from the Marcus Reynolds stable defending their titles. So come on down to Hayashi’s and get in on the action!

Click to open BMM 8: GET DOWN

http://a.imageshack.us/img230/5886/sfo35.jpg

265 lbs 3 Blood Face v Tony Mantegna

170 lbs 5 Corey Stevenson v Matt Spartan 170 lbs title

185 lbs 3 Jimmy Highes v Sir Brunswick

205 lbs 3 Juanito Salvador v Clydee Forte

205 lbs 3 Amir Verdune v Cletus Kasady

205 lbs 3 Will West v Bruce Campbell

265 lbs 3 Bill Reuger v Zek Weknok

155 lbs 3 Johan Fransson v Rick Rypien

205 lbs 3 Pat Beaulieu v Randjob Gracie

265+ lbs 3 Emeka Shakur v Crazy Face

http://a.imageshack.us/img230/5886/sfo35.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5637/takeitall.jpg

RESULTS FOR TAKE IT ALL (96.17 Event Rating)

145 lbs 5 Mike Hudson def Mark Wiley via first round KO (punch) at 02:18 145 lbs title

205 lbs 3 Rodrigo Mendez def Johan Svenson via second round submission (kimura) at 04:42

265 lbs 3 Jack Dempsey v Sir Justin via unanimous decision

205 lbs 3 Roberto Kylos v Samuel The Rambler via unanimous decision

155 lbs 3 Bobby Clark def Taco Mcgibblets via unanimous decision

155 lbs 3 Rodrigo Diaz def Tyson Jackon via unanimous decision

170 lbs 3 Oleewae Osie def Rovan Turner via unanimous decision

145 lbs 3 Jesus Alejandro Uriza def Arkadiusz Kaczmarek via unanimous decision

185 lbs 3 Johnny Servata def Red Patricia via unanimous decision

170 lbs 3 Sergei Romanov def Jebidiah Knepp via unanimous decision

KO of the Night- The defending and reigning featherweight champion, Mike Hudson goes home with our KO of the Night award. The action was fast and furious, with the champion displaying his boxing prowess as he picked away at his opponent from the outside. Wiley played Hudson's game early on, however it wasn’t long before he switched things up with a takedown. Hudson was not to be denied though, defending well on the mat to forced a referee standup. Then the end came so fast for Wiley as the champion landed a two punch combo that rocked Wiley. Hudson smelled blood and finished his opponent with an overhand right hand that knocked the hell out of Wiley. The champion proved that he's untouchable and the king of featherweights.

After the fight, I interview Mike Hudson and here's what he said " I just love knocking dudes out. There is no better feeling in the world, then when you are standing over a guy whom you just separated from his senses. Big shout out to all my training partners @ Big Woody's gym who have helped turn me into a killer."

Submission of the Night- Rodrigo Mendez snatched victory from the jaws of defeat to win our submission of the Night award. Coming from a brutal loss, The Falcon regained his top form with the help of a competitive fight against Svenson. Murderer controlled the first round with his lovely wrestling to score a couple of takedowns. He only looked to advance position and barely attempted to strike or submit Mendez. Things went ugly for Svenson in the second round, Mendez began connecting with his punches. The muderer survived the punching storm and was able to take Mendez down. On the ground, the falcon quickly improved his position and locked a kimura that ended what was an hard night’s work in great fashion.

Fight of the Night- Clark vs Mcgibblets is our Fight of the Night. Bobbly Clark returned to his winning ways as he ousted Taco via unanimous decision. Clark followed a diligent and aggressive game-plan that saw him land punches in the clinch and take his opponent to the mat on occasion. He then worked for ground strikes and submissions but was not very successful with it. It was a long, drawn-out victory for Clark but the hardnosed American's activity and the way he controlled the large majority of the fight was the difference as he took all three rounds in the judges' eyes.

Once again, all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal and $500 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items from BIOBONDS Montreal.

(Please PM Steve for prize issues.)

Please contact Remi, Dudley Fitz and Prez Steve to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7058/sfoquest.jpg

265 lbs 5 Chad Wagner v Sergei Dragonov 265 lbs title

170 lbs 3 Aleksey Ivanov v Luke McKendrick

265+ lbs 3 Billy Hayes v Turk Ransel

265 lbs 3 Finnegan O McMacElveney v JD Chilltown

155 lbs 3 Reece Edward Duenas v Damien Stones

265 lbs 3 Edward Brannigan v Squirmy McGee

155 lbs 3 Joe Rockhead v Prachuap Prasoetram

155 lbs 3 John Howard v Chris Dugre

170 lbs 3 Woody Hammer v Dustin Cave

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7058/sfoquest.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1148/bmm8.jpg

RESULTS FOR BMM8: GET DOWN (111.48 Event rating)

185 lbs Kublai Congo def Constantine Barca via unanimous decision 185 lbs title

135 lbs Charles Martel def Hozumi Hasegawa via first round KO (punches) at 01:55 135 lbs title

155 lbs Rick Diculous def Rich Fleming via first round TKO (punches) at 02:53

170 lbs Randall Harris def Matt Murdock via unanimous decision

135 lbs Peeta Mellark def Cleophus Washington via unanimous decision

135 lbs Steve Tigechelar def Raymond Yacht via third round submission (americana) at 01:55

145 lbs Maximilien Robespierre def Rafael dos Santos via first round TKO (cut) at 01:22

265+ lbs Jubei Kitagami def Aychtoo Bizzle via first round KO (punch) at 02:46

135 lbs Eli Gabriel vs Bryan Adams (draw)

135 lbs Biff Rockslide def Patryck St Pierre via second round KO (punch) at 01:13

KO of the Night- I half-heartedly give the KO of the Night award to Team Marney's Jubei Kitagami. After the fight, I gathered up my courage and went inside the locker room of Team Marney to interview Kitagami. I asked him what is his thoughts or reaction in winning the first round of BMM and he answered " Sugokatta desu ne! Kare wa hontoni atama katai kedo moshi gamanzuyokattara kateta no ni. Chiimu Maaberu banzai! Ima Shiawase dakedo tsugi no raundo no jyumbi suru toki desu. Ganbarimasu!". PLEASE someone translate this for me! :D

Submission of the Night- Steve Tigechelar wins our Submission of the Night and may have earned a title shot against 135lbs kingpin, Charles "The Hammer" Martel. Homeboi defeated Raymond Yacht, a former champion, with an americana early in the last round. It was a hardfought fight for Tigechelar as Yacht was able to control the stand up with his striking. Yacht missed a lot of combinations and Tigechelar took these opportunities to take him down. The American then dominated the ground game with his control and strikes. Afer two hotly contested rounds, Tigechelar capitalized on the missed combination of Yacht. He took him down and submitted him.

Fight of the Night- Matt Murdock vs Randall Harris is our Fight of the Night. Our resident superhero, Daredevil, failed to win his comeback fight against Harris. Murdock spent his last two fights in the QFC to resharpen his fighting skills and after winning both matches he was ready to be back in a SFO ring again. Unfortunately for him, he was matched against a determined Harris who's looking to make noise for himself in the crowded welterweight division. Both fighters are great stand up artists so it's no wonder that they're looking for KOs. Murdock, who had the boxing advantage, failed to utilize it and went kick vs kick against Harris. The plan backfired as Harris repeatedly worked on the legs and body of our superhero to score a unanimous decision.

Once again, all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal and $500 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items from BIOBONDS Montreal.

(Please PM Steve for prize issues.)

Please contact Remi, Dudley Fitz and Prez Steve to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

Your Fighter Razor Face boarded a flight from Las Vegas to Montreal at Jul 29,2010 00:00 time today, GMT to get the Title and go back to Vegas.

Oh man, oh man oh man. What an event! The last day of July will undoubtedly be the best day if you are an MMA fan because L Steve the H and SFO Montreal are presenting SPLIT WIDE OPEN. SPLIT WIDE OPEN, which will take place at the cavernous Hayashi’s lounge/whorehosue/driving range/MMA venue in wonderful Montreal. On this card the SFO will present the biggest fight in its still brief history, with AOC juggernaut, Hank Hall, moving to the SFO on a special one fight contract to take on the most feared fighter in SFO history, Travis Lucas. Also on the card is the lightweight title fight between St. James and Face, which should be an entertaining fight, if blood and gore are your cup of tea.

SPLIT WIDE OPEN - Under Construction

I am happy for Big Sig, as he is my new favorite SFO fighter. (who made that skin for you?)

And, what can I say about Tupfama? He doesn't like being in the cage, so he tries to get out as quickly as possible!